+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
You should try contacting your MP to see whats up https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search
Thank you! I’ll do it today. I was just wondering if this is normal for Cec inland applicants to wait for this long though. Is it just few of us who are still waiting or are there many? I don’t think my application is complex but ircc website says they are finalizing december applications now. It is so frustrating:/

Vaibhav25

Mar 5, 2021
Looks like very few Nov folks got COPR till now :(. I was waiting for application processing to reach Nov and was hopeful but now its last week of December and no news. Really frustrating this long when you have all clean document.

Please post Nov guys here when you get copr so that thread sounds positive to others :)

Reactions: Xon
May 13, 2021
AOR : 22-Nov-2020
The Application include myself(Primary), dependant spouse, dependant child.
Called IRCC 3 weeks back. they said all the stages are completed but final decision is pending for which they don't have an ETA.

I am not sure why there is so much delay in taking final decision.

My family (Dependants identified in the application) were in india when i submitted my application. Currently they are in canada. Should I submit a webform to add their travel history.? or should I just wait .?

any suggestions from experts here..

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Called IRCC 3 weeks back. they said all the stages are completed but final decision is pending for which they don't have an ETA.

My family (Dependants identified in the application) were in india when i submitted my application. Currently they are in canada. Should I submit a webform to add their travel history.? or should I just wait .?

same issue.

AOR - 12th Nov.
final decision had been made on 28th July but did not get any email.
my spouse was in India when I submitted the application but now she is in Canada. we already called ircc and changed the address.
I hope, they consider her inside and send us virtual landing email.
slowest VO - Vancouver

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
same issue.

AOR - 12th Nov.
final decision had been made on 28th July but did not get any email.
my spouse was in India when I submitted the application but now she is in Canada. we already called ircc and changed the address.
I hope, they consider her inside and send us virtual landing email.
slowest VO - Vancouver
Hi! Did the agent tell you that the final decision had been made or you saw it in gcms notes or you received an email or something?

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Just got off the phone with ircc agent!
Background check has been passed on Aug 11. There is only thing left is medicals are expired in July that need to be approved to extend.
Fingers crossed.

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
Just got off the phone with ircc agent!
Background check has been passed on Aug 11. There is only thing left is medicals are expired in July that need to be approved to extend.
Fingers crossed.
Hope you get it soon! Are agents alive??? I keep calling but it looks like it’s impossible to talk to one. How many times do you have to call in a row?

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
The 5th time for me today! It is busy Monday. But, I got no choice!
The maximum I had to call is 9 times!!!
So, just keep trying until you get to talk to them. You got to do what you have to do!

Reactions: Xon

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
I was able to talk to an agent today after the 20th call. All stages are complete pass except for security which is still in progress.

Thank you guys for telling me that it's possible to talk to one! At least I now know something about my application.

xzpeter

Aug 19, 2021
Hi, nov 4 aor CEC inland with an inland dependent here. I ordered gcms notes a couple months ago but haven’t heard back, applied again last week, so I don’t know anything about the status of my pr application. Are there many nov cec people who got their PR lately? It looks like they skipped early nov applicants:/
Similar here, Nov 16 AOR CEC inland, still nothing updated from the myGIC website. Just sent a gcms note request, but if what you said is true, then the gcms request may not really help.

Rio401

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, nov 4 aor CEC inland with an inland dependent here. I ordered gcms notes a couple months ago but haven’t heard back, applied again last week, so I don’t know anything about the status of my pr application. Are there many nov cec people who got their PR lately? It looks like they skipped early nov applicants:/
Same here Nov 13 AOR nothing updated yet in my CIC a/c. Ordered Gcms notes 3 weeks ago, still waiting. The processing delay is just frustrating and I haven’t heard of anyone with early Nov AOR get PR yet but I could be wrong.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Its very frustrating. My AOR is 19th Nov and they have not yet started my Security. Eligibility, Criminality were cleared in April. I am not expecting my CoPR until end of 2021 as IRCC folks will be busy with the 2021 election duty. Whats more frustrating is AORs from Jan-Feb 2021 have got CoPRs, that means Nov AORs are lying somewhere unattended.

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
[QUO
Its very frustrating. My AOR is 19th Nov and they have not yet started my Security. Eligibility, Criminality were cleared in April. I am not expecting my CoPR until end of 2021 as IRCC folks will be busy with the 2021 election duty. Whats more frustrating is AORs from Jan-Feb 2021 have got CoPRs, that means Nov AORs are lying somewhere unattended.
CEC inland or outland? And do you have dependents?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020

I am in a similar situation. My wife was in India when I applied but she came to canada after 1 month. I informed then right away and sent the work permit as well. I also asked the IRCC agent that if my wife's change of residence is causing any delays but they said no. I think should have informed them if you havny already.