CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Surprisingly, yes!!! I’m a paranoid who checks the account all the time. No update was there last night and this morning. Just in the last hour I saw “Application/Profile Updated” on the portal and discovered it was a ghost update.
Ghost update on Sundays ??

Reactions: Vessela

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Surprisingly, yes!!! I’m a paranoid who checks the account all the time. No update was there last night and this morning. Just in the last hour I saw “Application/Profile Updated” on the portal and discovered it was a ghost update.
we are all in the same boat.. me too chechin every 5 min.. you still have some time to wait: my AOR july 8, no update on my proile yet. last week my file was transered to Etobicoke.. but i still have no doucment .. every looks fine per the IRCC phone call.

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
CEC
AOR: 27 November 2020
MEP: 7 January 2021
Biometrics: Updated on application
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
BC: "We are processing your background check."

Eligibility and BC check stays in same status since the day I submitted the application. Also I got married on 28 January 2021 and willing to add my spouse to the same ongoing application. Already raised a webform to IRCC informing the same. Neither the application status is changing nor I got any mails from IRCC regarding updation in marital status and adding my spouse to the application. What next step should I take?
Is there any email address or contact number where I can contact them directly?
webform response take one month. you can call the call center. however, some time call center requested documents are different than the web form.
you are in early stage so wait till first week of march and then do the call.

Nenu1906

Feb 22, 2021
Hi All,

My AOR - 14 Nov 2020.
Biometric - Updated on 1 Dec 2020
Medical - Updated on 19 Dec 2020

There after no update till date.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
The immigration portal is showing that CEC candidates are processed faster. For FSW (Nov AOR) candidates eligibility, medical are passed.
But it is not the case with CEC people.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know the normal rejection timeframe after submitting the application?
I asked an immigration consultant this and he said they will reject it early (1-2 weeks) if documents are missing, otherwise they will contact you and ask for more evidence or more documents.

So if you submitted your application in Nov 2020 you will have already passed the completeness check and you shouldn't be rejected without the opportunity to provide documents.

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
The immigration portal is showing that CEC candidates are processed faster. For FSW (Nov AOR) candidates eligibility, medical are passed.
But it is not the case with CEC people.
Maybe they are changing the process for CEC? Anyone with a 400+ score that can't prove their points could easily reapply and only claim the 1 year Canadian work experience, so maybe they don't need to check everything else for us.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I asked an immigration consultant this and he said they will reject it early (1-2 weeks) if documents are missing, otherwise they will contact you and ask for more evidence or more documents.

So if you submitted your application in Nov 2020 you will have already passed the completeness check and you shouldn't be rejected without the opportunity to provide documents.
I submitted on July 29, got rejected on Sep 16. Had to go through PNP again and now have Nov 30 aor

Kp892601

May 18, 2019
I found an update just now in my application. I had an update last Sunday too. What does it mean? . The status is changed to your application is updated from submitted.