+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS (490) AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case. Now, today CRS score was just 75 and looks like future CEC score will be very less.
Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry ?

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,

I have translated all my documents in December 2020 including the police clearance certificate (from back home) and applied for PNP paper-based application.
Can I use the same documents for express entry since the translation date is 3 months ago?
I have been in Canada since September 2020 and never left the country after that.

Sincerely,

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise please ???????
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS 490 (CRS draw was 471), AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case.
Looks like future CEC score will be very less, as last CEC CRS score was just 75. Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future ?

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Dear all,
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS 490 (CRS draw was 471), AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case.
Looks like future CEC score will be very less, as last CEC CRS score was just 75. Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future ?
Your job offer is not valid and they will deduct 50 points from your application and recalculate your score again to see if you are still eligible based on your draw cutoff.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Your job offer is not valid and they will deduct 50 points from your application and recalculate your score again to see if you are still eligible based on your draw cutoff.
Thank you
Could I create new profile while one is in progress as these days CEC cutoff is extremely low ?

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Dear all,
If they continue CEC draws, the cutoff may not be as low as 75, but I feel you stand a good chance to clear the cutoff with your CRS even after removing job offer points.

No one can say with certainty, but I feel its quite likely. Moreover, your current application, they would not give you the job offer points as its not from the HR or in official letterhead. The job offer letter also need to specify that your offer is valid for a year after PR.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
If they continue CEC draws, the cutoff may not be as low as 75, but I feel you stand a good chance to clear the cutoff with your CRS even after removing job offer points.

No one can say with certainty, but I feel its quite likely. Moreover, your current application, they would not give you the job offer points as its not from the HR or in official letterhead. The job offer letter also need to specify that your offer is valid for a year after PR.
Hi Njaan,
Thanks you,
Could you please tell if I can create another new profile while current one is in progress and will not accept ITA until I see how the first one goes?
Thanks

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Njaan,
Thanks you,
Could you please tell if I can create another new profile while current one is in progress and will not accept ITA until I see how the first one goes?
Thanks
I am not certain on that. I remember reading somewhere that you are not supposed to have more than 1 active profile at a time. I could be wrong. Please do research on that before creating the profile.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
My work permit is getting over soon. My employer is not filling my extension, stating the Government is bringing in some change in salary structure. So after getting clarification, my employer will process my work permit extension. Is there any change in the salary structure which is gonna come ? Anyone has any info on this ?

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
11 Nov 2020 - AOR
16 Dec 2020 - MEP
16 Dec 2020 - BIL
17 Dec 2020 - Biometrics submitted
9 Feb 2021 - IRCC call centre stated "Eligibility: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress, Security: Not Started"
18 Feb 2021 - Applied for BOWP
20 Feb 2021 - BOWP "WP-EXT only except PGWP" letter
20 Feb 2021 - PR application status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" (no email notification)

Jun 8, 2020
CEC
AOR: 27 November 2020
MEP: 7 January 2021
Biometrics: Updated on application
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
BC: "We are processing your background check."

Eligibility and BC check stays in same status since the day I submitted the application. Also I got married on 28 January 2021 and willing to add my spouse to the same ongoing application. Already raised a webform to IRCC informing the same. Neither the application status is changing nor I got any mails from IRCC regarding updation in marital status and adding my spouse to the application. What next step should I take?
Is there any email address or contact number where I can contact them directly?