Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Application Received May 22, 2020

Year went by...

Medical Expired!

The one and only update I got " Review of medical results - July 5, 2021:You passed the medical exam. "

I don't know if it's automatic or someone actually picked up my file?
Someone must have picked up your file to update medical passed date. You won’t have long to wait. Do you know your officer and are you inland?

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I got my COPR on May 14th, 2021 after waiting for 1 year and 2 months. I have an outland spouse who has not gotten her PPR since I got my COPR. I have emailed the Ottawa, Accra, and Windsor offices but I am not getting any reasonable response. The quoted message below was the last response I got from the Windsor office. I really need a bit of advice on how to handle this situation.

We would like to acknowledge the receipt of your email however we are unable to process your request, Windsor IRCC was the processing off office the In-Canada portion of the application, We ask that you please direct your enquiry to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada using the IRCC Webform link provided. The oversea part of the application is currently out of the processing office in Ottawa.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my COPR on May 14th, 2021 after waiting for 1 year and 2 months. I have an outland spouse who has not gotten her PPR since I got my COPR. I have emailed the Ottawa, Accra, and Windsor offices but I am not getting any reasonable response. The quoted message below was the last response I got from the Windsor office. I really need a bit of advice on how to handle this situation.
It is what it says - submit your question to IRCC via webform. It may be so that these specific offices were not tasked with your spouses case.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
14 months now. This is so desperate… I’d better just kill my self rather than suffering every day
It’s best to try and forget it and keep moving. I’m also at 14 months being AOR May 16. I applied for PGWP public policy so I’ll just try and forget IRCC. It’s hard but possible to feel your life with other activities like hobbits, online courses