+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
It’s best to try and forget it and keep moving. I’m also at 14 months being AOR May 16. I applied for PGWP public policy so I’ll just try and forget IRCC. It’s hard but possible to feel your life with other activities like hobbits, online courses
I did the same, AOR May 30, 2020. This is just frustrating but nothing can be done. Did anyone receive COPR last week/this week from May 2020?

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
AOR: May 8, 2020
Biometrics: October 5, 202
Everything passed: October 5, 2020 (+Officer's review: Approved)
1st email: 20 July, 2021
2nd email: 21 July, 2021
eCOPR: 21 July, 2021
PR card: waiting

ElijahJulie

May 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

one question - my 1 year of work experience will commence on Aug 4, 2021. I created an EE profile and submitted it on July 8, 2021, it went through and I got a confirmation email that my submission was successful and that I am a candidate for CEC. My question is, would it be fine, assuming I will be one of the people to be drawn this week's CEC draw (if any), to apply for it after August 4 (which is my 1 yr of work), and I will be drawn before my 1 year will commence?

I'm not sure when would my application's validity would start, by the date I submitted my profile or the date I accepted the invitation if invited before Aug 4, and will accept the invitation on or after August 4.

I know it's confusing but I hope somebody could please enlighten me.

Thank you so much!

jamesjack

Jul 22, 2021
USA
Category........
Other
I have also received ITA on May 1 under CEC. I have only been to two countries so far in my life - India (where I was born) and Canada (where I studied and work right now). I am single/never married. I have a confusion about a question in “Travel History” section.

It says:

Provide details of any trips you have taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see the information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Have you, and if applicable, your family members took any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, omegle etc.

Should I say it YES or No?
If yes, what should I add.
Its a really amazing. Yes but nothing needs to add to this...

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Final update jul20,2021 PR approved ,ecopr same day
Photo,address in review till yesterday and case closed.Aug5,2021
PR mailed and waiting..
I wouldnt say its worth waiting such a long time its utterly complete disaster the whole process of this PR approval and the way officers work.

But i would say to people who are still waiting from may2020AOR just forget about your file being processed(know its hard because of temp visas extension dates all that worries,but great gift given to humans is forgetting things)it took me 13months to avoid checking my account everyday for some may be soon or later..you got other things in life that cant wait for you...Keep going..

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys, I received a ghost update on July 29th, when I clicked to read it, it showed my medical got completed on July 28, 2021, biometrics completed the same day. Earlier IRCC agents (as well as my GCMS notes) told me my eligibility passed, security didn't start and criminality was in progress, so based on this ghost update, can I expect any good news soon? Have been waiting for 14 months and 7 days now......

AOR May 30th, 2020, CEC Inland.

Thank you.

Reactions: edward777

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Final update jul20,2021 PR approved ,ecopr same day
Photo,address in review till yesterday and case closed.Aug5,2021
PR mailed and waiting..
I wouldnt say its worth waiting such a long time its utterly complete disaster the whole process of this PR approval and the way officers work.

But i would say to people who are still waiting from may2020AOR just forget about your file being processed(know its hard because of temp visas extension dates all that worries,but great gift given to humans is forgetting things)it took me 13months to avoid checking my account everyday for some may be soon or later..you got other things in life that cant wait for you...Keep going..

How did you find that pr is mailed? Is it in the portal account or cic account?

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys, I received a ghost update on July 29th, when I clicked to read it, it showed my medical got completed on July 28, 2021, biometrics completed the same day. Earlier IRCC agents (as well as my GCMS notes) told me my eligibility passed, security didn't start and criminality was in progress, so based on this ghost update, can I expect any good news soon? Have been waiting for 14 months and 7 days now......

AOR May 30th, 2020, CEC Inland.

Thank you.
Don't think so, I had the same in my account. Believe it's just automatic respond from IRCC.

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi all, I just found this thread. I'm CEC outland AOR May 2020. While everybody seems to have all stages passed, wondering if anyone's stuck in eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started? I feel like I'm the only one left.

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Did anyone receive medical test request again ?? I have submitted my application in august,2020. IRCC asked for medical test again yesterday from me.