+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

arsenican

Apr 20, 2021
We are on the same boat. Same updates by the moment they haven’t send me any instruction about redo the medical exams. Did they ask you to do the test one more time?
No instructions whatsoever, i did it on my own initiative and sent them the scan telling them that the officer does not work on my file (otherwise he’d warned me. No answer yet.

We are planning to picket IRCC office next week in Vancouver. I urge everyone to do the same in your cities. Otherwise noone will ever touch our files. Ever

Reactions: Jaimeavila

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
No instructions whatsoever, i did it on my own initiative and sent them the scan telling them that the officer does not work on my file (otherwise he’d warned me. No answer yet.

We are planning to picket IRCC office next week in Vancouver. I urge everyone to do the same in your cities. Otherwise noone will ever touch our files. Ever
The only thing I heard from ircc is on the automatic message when you call to IRCC saying that I don’t need medical exams but in my account doesn’t show any update about it. It is crazy confusing and frustrating.

arsenican

Apr 20, 2021
The only thing I heard from ircc is on the automatic message when you call to IRCC saying that I don’t need medical exams but in my account doesn’t show any update about it. It is crazy confusing and frustrating.
You do not need a medical exam until an officer picks your file and makes a note. Your exam expires in 1 year, and if you don’t have a request ti renew, it means nobody is working on your file

arsenican

Apr 20, 2021
Did any May 2020 got copr recently? Or am I the only one left?
Nope! I not only haven’t gotten mine, my file has been untouched since July last year. My officer in charge does not work on it. We are planning a picket near ircc office in Vancouver

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Nope! I not only haven’t gotten mine, my file has been untouched since July last year. My officer in charge does not work on it. We are planning a picket near ircc office in Vancouver

Same here.. Final: approved since October 2020 then nothing. My visa office is Ottawa though.

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, my visa office is also in Ottawa, but i don’t have money to fly to Ottawa to protest
I raised a webform asking why it is taking so long and tell them not to reply with the standard covid stuff since they are issuing copr for applications submitted just 2 months ago.

Guess what they replied...

The same fucking covid-related bullshit. That is utter stupidity.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
What is your local visa office?
Ottawa.. and every single reply to my webforms, calls, MP inquiries also have the same words- "covid delays and we are doing our best and no timeline". So tired with this process now.

arsenican

Apr 20, 2021
I raised a webform asking why it is taking so long and tell them not to reply with the standard covid stuff since they are issuing copr for applications submitted just 2 months ago.

Guess what they replied...

The same fucking covid-related bullshit. That is utter stupidity.
It’s not stupidity, it’s an error in the system. They do not see it as a problem because on paper it’s not. We need to start making noise to get public attention. Otherwise the whole life will pass in waiting

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
It’s not stupidity, it’s an error in the system. They do not see it as a problem because on paper it’s not. We need to start making noise to get public attention. Otherwise the whole life will pass in waiting
I think more than an error they are doing it on purpose: give priority to the recent files to show that despite covid they are processing the files within 6 months. Processing the ones that have already passed 6 months won't count towards this 6 months target processing time so they are leaving these files for their "spare time".

If it was an error in the system they should pick up these files at the very first webform they receive or at least after the MP's office is asking explanation. My MP's office has sent a query months ago and the reply was "it will be finalised after the next officer's review". My file has already gone through two officer reviews, the last one was "Application approved" on October 5, 2020.

But these are just guesses. who knows wtf they are doing and what is the logic behind their method.

Reactions: JaxT

maninder4k

Apr 27, 2021
Application Received May 22, 2020

Year went by...

Medical Expired!

The one and only update I got " Review of medical results - July 5, 2021:You passed the medical exam. "

I don't know if it's automatic or someone actually picked up my file?