+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
May 31, 2020 Waiting for DA20220
Buddy take it easy our officer and DM10032 might be the employees like one of those who just come to work for sake of salary and take shit breaks for 10mins every 30mins,looking for collegaues to come with some dumb conversations...its COVid time though they WFH these kind of employees can easily find a way to avoid being workholic....

Reactions: ExpressEntryMay2020

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Buddy take it easy our officer and DM10032 might be the employees like one of those who just come to work for sake of salary and take shit breaks for 10mins every 30mins,looking for collegaues to come with some dumb conversations...its COVid time though they WFH these kind of employees can easily find a way to avoid being workholic....
And we would expect such an important government organization to have something called as KPIs, and departments managers keeping track of these cases/workloads. I work in finance and treasury, and even a short delay in payments has to be explained and covid cannot be given as an excuse due to advanced technology available in this century. I understand that people say getting PR is a privilege, not a right - but my only question is why the partiality with the processing times then. We contributed the same as person whose file gets processed under 2 months. It's just unfair, but I guess it is what it is. Hope they clear our files asap..

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
And we would expect such an important government organization to have something called as KPIs, and departments managers keeping track of these cases/workloads. I work in finance and treasury, and even a short delay in payments has to be explained and covid cannot be given as an excuse due to advanced technology available in this century. I understand that people say getting PR is a privilege, not a right - but my only question is why the partiality with the processing times then. We contributed the same as person whose file gets processed under 2 months. It's just unfair, but I guess it is what it is. Hope they clear our files asap..
Fair comment.

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Well said. Extremely unfair. Totally unacceptable to blame Covid for this delay.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Saw a GU today guys not sure if its related to medical extension as my medical supposed to be expired by apr27 2021 and when i checked with agent that week she said i still got 2 weeks and mostly we were extending it..and medical status changed to you dont need medical exam we will let you know incase if it changes...so probably that GU might be about medical expiry...may 14,2020 AoR

Philosientia

Apr 13, 2021
Saw a GU today guys not sure if its related to medical extension as my medical supposed to be expired by apr27 2021 and when i checked with agent that week she said i still got 2 weeks and mostly we were extending it..and medical status changed to you dont need medical exam we will let you know incase if it changes...so probably that GU might be about medical expiry...may 14,2020 AoR
Hey. Any updates? What was the GU for?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey. Any updates? What was the GU for?
No updates man the agent is kind of messy he couldnt able to give me answer what that update is for...but im thinking its mostly for medical expiry as he said at first criminality and everything passed then i asked are you sure criminality passed and he replied oh no its under processing..so waiting for GCMs i ordered on apr28th

Last edited:

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
No updates man the agent is kind of messy he couldnt able to give me answer what that update is for...but im thinking its mostly for medical expiry as he said at criminality and everything passed then i asked are you criminality passed and he replied oh no its under processing..so waiting for GCMs i ordered on apr28th
LMAO. You are funny, man!