+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Anyone here knows what’s officer mean by valid status for background, criminality and Security?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on May 17, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Is this the reply from Webform?
I got a similar reply from my MP, but Background is not mentioned, I am not sure what Background check consists of.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone here knows what’s officer mean by valid status for background, criminality and Security?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on May 17, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I had received similar response.
It means everything is passed

yeyue1121

Mar 1, 2021
Your medical expires on aug 2020 as you know and most of the may applicants got their medicals passed in july and yours could be delayed a bit as you are in the corner....so thats the reason you were asked to resubmit again... not sure if you crossed the country or not because this is for PR so they need to know if your health info regarldess of you are in the country within last 6months or not...

It was based on my experience but you can check with IRCC customer service..
I have been staying in the same city for the past 2 years... very sad I am asked to do this. Is there anyway I can appeal it to a higher level instead of the IRCC regular agents? Thank you.