+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all, i have received email that I can download my Copr from new portal. Which I did. I haven't still receive paper copy nor the PR card. I'm I supposed to do something like some way of landing ? Or just wait now?

yeyue1121

Mar 1, 2021
Hey guys,

Very strange thing just happened. AOR May 9, 2020. BIO: Oct 30, 2020. I did my medical exam Aug 7, 2019, so when I submitted my application my medical exam was still valid. I just received an email today asking me to do Medical Exam, the form on the email is called MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY (IMM 1017 E (02-2021) GCMS). I'm currently in Canada and I haven't been outside Canada after my medical exam.

My medical exam shouldn't be expired, right? I'm assuming it's based on when I submitted my PR application on May 9, 2020, and thats not 1 year yet from my medical exam Aug 7, 2019. Thanks guys

Last edited:

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just called IRCC, in 5 minutes able to speak to an agent. No change on my application, Criminality - In Progress since OCTOBER.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey guys,

Very strange thing just happened. AOR May 9, 2020. BIO: Oct 30, 2020. I did my medical exam Aug 7, 2019, so when I submitted my application my medical exam was still valid. I just received an email today asking me to do Medical Exam, the form on the email is called MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY (IMM 1017 E (02-2021) GCMS). I'm currently in Canada and I haven't been outside Canada after my medical exam.

My medical exam shouldn't be expired, right? I'm assuming it's based on when I submitted my PR application on May 9, 2020, and thats not 1 year yet from my medical exam Aug 7, 2019. Thanks guys
Your medical expires on aug 2020 as you know and most of the may applicants got their medicals passed in july and yours could be delayed a bit as you are in the corner....so thats the reason you were asked to resubmit again... not sure if you crossed the country or not because this is for PR so they need to know if your health info regarldess of you are in the country within last 6months or not...

It was based on my experience but you can check with IRCC customer service..

Mar 15, 2021
Anyone here knows what’s officer mean by valid status for background, criminality and Security?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on May 17, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.