Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
Hey guys one quick question. The final decision is taken after the background check is cleared (security, criminality and eligibility) right? So my question is i have cleared all the criteria still not getting any updates now i dont know what is happening.
I heard someone waited for 4 months to get COPR after the final approvement (all passed)

• Sad
Reactions: Newbieee88
Mar 15, 2021
DM10032 is one of the slowest officer. My application is also with this one. No update since OCT 20 after my BIO exempt. Wondering whether he/she works or simply killing time and causing pain in our life.
AOR : May 17 , 2020
BIOMETRICS : OCT 8 , 2020
BOWP APPLIED : April 6,2020
BOWP APPORVED - SEPT 29,2020 FOR ONE YEAR

ELIGIBILITY : PASSED
CRIMINALITY : IN PROCESS
SECURITY : NOT STARTED AS PER JAN 21 GCMS NOTES

and again file assigned to DM10032...
still no update...

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
All our stages have been passed on Saturday.... I hope they won’t take an eternity to issue the COPR!!. In addition, our file has not been moved to a Local VO, but still in Ottawa.. does it make difference?
I tried to ask the immigration officer about the same in my case all the stages have been cleared since a month now but no update still. I really dont know based on what the decision is taken. But if you are lucky it might happen soon for you. Good luck

Reactions: laila86

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I tried to ask the immigration officer about the same in my case all the stages have been cleared since a month now but no update still. I really dont know based on what the decision is taken. But if you are lucky it might happen soon for you. Good luck
Thanks!! Good luck for you as well!!

Reactions: Newbieee88

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hey, guys. It's Monday! Hopefully good news is coming this week !!!!!!!! endless waiting.........I saw GU last month, but nothing to hear yet.
The weather is getting warmer, it makes me feel more frustrated cause it's been almost an year since I got invitation in April last year.
I think CIC will announce tomorrow another dates of May for final processing, I have no choice but to believe in them.

Reactions: JaxT

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
No GU, DM10032. Oh Gosh
Welcome to DM10032 club, the slowest officer. Don't know whether this person works or in stress due to COVID. I have seen quite a few May applicants assigned to DM10032, didn't hear from any one that she approved a COPR. God please help us

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I saw the below message in August AOR. This applicant PCC clearance from 5 country and got his COPR. What else could have been complex in his application. we all lived in 1 or 2 countries yet to receive COPR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR Aug 7th, 2020. CEC Inland. Received CoPR today. Our application was a bit complex since it needed PCC and security clearance from 5 countries, glad overall it didn't delay much. My best wishes to all my friends waiting for PR confirmation, you have almost made it, just hang in there!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Welcome to DM10032 club, the slowest officer. Don't know whether this person works or in stress due to COVID. I have seen quite a few May applicants assigned to DM10032, didn't hear from any one that she approved a COPR. God please help us
Also DA20220 officer too is slow file not touched from Aug5,2020...only got an update for bio back in nov,2020 when i submitted fingerprints..

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Finally Approved !!!!!

The most awaited day has arrived.

AOR 30 May
Biometric 6 Nov
CEC-INLAND
Dependent spouse inland
Final decision made 15 Mar
Copr number updated in cic but no document attached
Any idea when I'll get it?

Trust me the time was very much frustrating