+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from cic. Checked my account and it has been approved.

Aor: may 8
Biometrics: oct23
First gu: sometime late January didn’t bother to find out why.
Second gu: about 2 weeks ago, I called and I was told it was good and final decision pending.
I don’t know my VO.

copr: March 11

Goodluck everyone!
Congratulations

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,

Second gu: about 2 weeks ago, I called and I was told it was good and final decision pending.
I don’t know my VO.

Goodluck everyone!
Congratulations!
Was your criminality & security passed?
Was your application stuck there for long time?

Jpmenu

Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations!
Was your criminality & security passed?
Was your application stuck there for long time?
Yes, my account shows that my background check was completed on February 28th.
I’m guessing both GU’s were the criminality and security approvals.
I think they started the background check after I submitted the biometrics so maybe it took 4 months?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi everyone,

I don’t know my VO.

Goodluck everyone!
Congratulations, that is great.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Saw a ghost update.
I really hope it means something!
Had one 2 weeks before, nothing changed on that one.
Anyone else saw anything?
From what I've been noticing that this ghost update is a strong indicator of "everything passed". You can call IRCC Monday morning to verify. They are working at May AORs from the looks of it and I'll take it as a good news for us all waiting here..

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hi guys,
Today i received a GU and its about my biometric exempt update on my CIC profile. My AoR is May 20th 2020. Latest status from last month GCMS notes was Eligibility passed, criminality pending, security not started. I guess my criminality is finally passed now. Seems like IRCC is really working on May 17-23 application

legenddaniel

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
Hi all hope you are all good! Can I know if I can call CIC out of regular work hours cuz it's not very OK for me to hold on half an hour for CIC at work on weekdays. This is ridiculously long time for them to process an application with fairly simple and clear files and records.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi all hope you are all good! Can I know if I can call CIC out of regular work hours cuz it's not very OK for me to hold on half an hour for CIC at work on weekdays. This is ridiculously long time for them to process an application with fairly simple and clear files and records.
You can not call after the working hours. Also they are open weekdays only. However, if you are calling from Canada, you can press 1 after the automated phone system instruct you to do that. You need to enter your phone number and they will call you back when you reach your time in the queue.

Reactions: legenddaniel

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
You can not call after the working hours. Also they are open weekdays only. However, if you are calling from Canada, you can press 1 after the automated phone system instruct you to do that. You need to enter your phone number and they will call you back when you reach your time in the queue.
This will happen after you listen for the automated replay for 2 + minutes and then select the proper selection then 0 to speak with an agent. After that, if they transfer you to an agent, you can make that selection.

Reactions: legenddaniel