+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Respina said:
Good news for May applicants who are still waiting:
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Thank you

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys any new updates for the approvals as the official website says they have started working on the files from May 10th to May 16th. My Aor is 25th May its been more than 9 months now and everytime i call they just tell me to wait.

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hey guys any new updates for the approvals as the official website says they have started working on the files from May 10th to May 16th. My Aor is 25th May its been more than 9 months now and everytime i call they just tell me to wait.
AOR: May 22, 2020 here - no updates yet!

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Someone in Facebook Group

Hope my post will give positivity and hope to someone. Got PR in 43 days
My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
Background check - feb 24
Received Procedural fairness letter stating misrepresentation- feb 26
Pfl response submitted - March 3
COPR- March 3
It took me 5 good days to write the response and valid reasons in response to pfl but in the end the officer accepted it and was issued COPR after 5 hours of submission.
I forgot to mention canadian study refusal from 2016, i explained with reasons that why i forgot it and how was it a unintentional mistake. I had declared it in my past second study permit but forgot while applying for PR. Trust me it was so stressful and I had written a good 3-4 pages response.

Guys dont give up Have faith

I'm sorry but this post does not give me any hope and I can't keep faith
:rolleyes::(

• Wow
Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3
It took me 5 good days to write the response and valid reasons in response to pfl but in the end the officer accepted it and was issued COPR after 5 hours of submission.
I forgot to mention canadian study refusal from 2016, i explained with reasons that why i forgot it and how was it a unintentional mistake. I had declared it in my past second study permit but forgot while applying for PR. Trust me it was so stressful and I had written a good 3-4 pages response.

OMG

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

My timeline
Aor - Jan 18,2021
Inland dependent - 1
Medical passed - feb 6
Biometrics done - feb 8
COPR- March 3

Even his application was not straight forward. As he still fix some stuff and attache LOE and yet he got approved in less than 2 months.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I think it is just luck. He probably get in the hands of one of the fastest officers and he was in the best mood while processing the application.
Yup just luck that everything fall into his place and even i have seen cases pre pandemic that took tops 2-3months..and even during pandemic times cases like this shows that these slackers dont want to work...im not talking about complex files im pretty sure most of CEC ppl have straight forward applications unless they have some foreign exp and rejections in the past...Pandemic is just an excuse....i use to feel that atleast they are processing but leaving the files untouched for months isnt processing...Honestly if they dont have the proper manpower to build/maintain the online processing in future atleast they have to outsource someone...ppl may think its easy to type a comment but come on man canada is making 22Billion/yr through immigration its not a hard task for them to create a legit online processing system...if the country or gvt needs immigrants first focus on processing not on programs to invite ppl...Just my opnion..

Reactions: JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Yup just luck that everything fall into his place and even i have seen cases pre pandemic that took tops 2-3months..and even during pandemic times cases like this shows that these slackers dont want to work...im not talking about complex files im pretty sure most of CEC ppl have straight forward applications unless they have some foreign exp and rejections in the past...Pandemic is just an excuse....i use to feel that atleast they are processing but leaving the files untouched for months isnt processing...Honestly if they dont have the proper manpower to build/maintain the online processing in future atleast they have to outsource someone...ppl may think its easy to type a comment but come on man canada is making 22Billion/yr through immigration its not a hard task for them to create a legit online processing system...if the country or gvt needs immigrants first focus on processing not on programs to invite ppl...Just my opnion..
Agreed. People say PR is a privilege not a right but the amount of taxes paid on my T4 portrays how unfair the process is to us temporary residents who are contributing similar to a citizen of this country. It's just basic human nature to expect some progress on our files given that our lives depend on it. Just bit disappointed as this backlog could have been avoided if IRCC/SC didn't wasted 8 months in order to open biometrics or take exemption decisions when everything else was open following safely guidelines.