Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
My friend got his COPR on Jan 8,2021.
His AOR- May 14.
No updates before COPR.
I don’t know his exact NOC but he is Manager at 7/11.

Reactions: bullstriker

LeelooD

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Everyone.

Has anyone got PR who's file was handled in Syndey Nova Scotia?
I'm AOR May 16th. Everything has been done and approved since October and I'm at 100% since November but the final decision has been stuck...
I'm about to lose my work permit status (close work permit expiring in March because passport is expiring - passport is in the process of renewal but not fast enough to apply for BOWP). Every time i call immigration they say the line is busy and i get cut off.

I've contacted my Local MP etc. I can't get any info about what is going on in Sydney! Anyone?

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I have been calling the CIC and since yesterday I have put my information and the electronic message says that he did not find my profile. My AOR is May 29, BIO Oct 16. Anyone in the same situation?

chintan7394

Jan 27, 2021
Hello friends

My AOR - 26th May 2020
Biometrics Completed: 08 Oct 2020

Since then No update in profile...Following others with same or around timeline..

Applied for GCMS notes today (27th Jan 2021). Hoping to get it soon at least to understand what's going on.

Thanks all for spreading news around

Reactions: onamoisa

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
Dear Hon. Marco Mendicino,

We are a group of people who are in great uncertainty and separated from families because of delays in our PR applications by unfair IRCC processing policies in COVID-19.

Our group consists of mainly Inlands (CEC/PNP-Inland/FSW-Inland ) Principle applicants with outland (outside Canada) dependents (Spouses and dependent Childrens). Our application time has crossed the normal processing times however, our applications are frozen at certain stages and not being processed or being finalized to issue Passport request and COPR. We are not even receiving calls to provide biometric from Service Canada as per IRCC instructions which will eventually lead to further delay. Many of our dependents are from countries where VAC’s are open/ opening and our dependents are able to make travel plans and follow government issued guidelines upon approval of our applications. We believe IRCC, on purpose, is holding back our particular group files, applicants with outland dependents.

We totally understand the disruption caused by Covid-19 and how some IRCC offices are working with minimal staff or from home however we have seen tons of cases being finalized in past few weeks for both inlands only and FSW (outlands), deliberately excluding our group. For example today we have seen few application finalized in less than three months for FSW category; we understand every application is different however, these are applicants who never visited Canada, who applied from comfort of their home countries, staying close to their families, keeping their Jobs and they have received PR in less than three months during Covid-19, while our particular group is waiting for more than ten months away from our wives and kids, which is not only affecting our careers but very relationship with our spouses for whom we are doing this! This pandemic has definitely affected everyone, more so for us as we have been suffering through it alone in addition to the trauma of not being close to our families during their most difficult times.

To summarize,

Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.
Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland/PNP-outland) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.
BUT, applicants who are in Canada (CEC/PNP/FSW-inland) with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.
First two categories are united with their families here in Canada or in their home country and ironically being processed and finalized by IRCC, sometimes in unbelievable processing time.

Our category, which is the only group separated from their families and being greatly affected by COVID -19 is actually being put on hold by IRCC for some reasons that are beyond our comprehension, which we believe is highly unfair.

We request and plead you to look into this matter and resolve this incredible issue so we can save our relationships and careers.

Thank you for your service and being so reachable.

Sincerely,

send this letter to MR. immigration minister this is the email below:

minister@cic.gc.ca
There are not only the inland applicants with outland dependent that are delayed. I’m inland applicant with inland dependent and I’m waiting for 10 months now. All stages are passed since October 2020 and stil no COPR yet. Every time that I call them, it is the same answer. Everything is fine. You just have to wait for the final decision. I don’t know how they are processing the files and leaving an application with all the stages passed for more than 4 months without a single update.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
In other groups, everyone is talking about Jan to April AOR are pending and taking the longest time
Am I the only one from May AOR?
May 30 to be specific
:( :rolleyes:

Bounces88

Dec 12, 2018
My Aor is 26th of May, application still on background check for months.
Such a pathetic process, all you get is generic response from the call agents.
Hi everyone,
In other groups, everyone is talking about Jan to April AOR are pending and taking the longest time
Am I the only one from May AOR?
May 30 to be specific
:( :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: tinu28111987

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR 21st May
See signature for details.

Ordered GCMS notes on December 16th and still waiting but hoping to see some more movement. I'll post when I get them.