+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

SammyJill

Oct 15, 2020
I got a call from Etobicoke office and the agent mentioned that my landing is completed. Next day I hit COPR in my email. On mycic portal it only shows COPR document number and validity.
Congratulations !
One quick question - Did you confirm to IRCC that you are currently living in Canada with any address proof? - Any proactive actions you took?
My AOR is April 4 and biometrics were completed(exempted) on Oct 9th, still no COPR.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got a call from Etobicoke office and the agent mentioned that my landing is completed. Next day I hit COPR in my email. On mycic portal it only shows COPR document number and validity.
hi..I have also received COPR number on our profile. Do you know how long it takes for email or COPR document to receive?

Reactions: anantha27

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
CIC updated some information on processing of immigration applications under their COVID page. Something that is new is "We’re working at full capacity to process applications. for CEC", before that always said REDUCED capacity so maybe some news can come our way in the coming weeks..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Status of Express Entry applications Last updated: 01-19-2021

• Canadian experience class
    • We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
      • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19
    • We started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020.
  • Other Express Entry applications
    • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience delays
    • We’ll update this when timelines become available.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
They say they are processing Aug 2020 applications. What about the ppl from Jan-May 2020..
This goes to show they're just trying to give the illusion of 6 months completion. August to Feb is 6 months. What about us all- Jan-May. We're the backlog that they squeeze in a few approvals in the midst of August processing. This really hurts

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
They say they are processing Aug 2020 applications. What about the ppl from Jan-May 2020..
What I can understand from this CIC's statement "We started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020." - meaning the Case Analyst/Agent reviews of Eligibility has now started for Aug 12 week's AORs so more like Eligibility from "Not Started" to "Recommended pass" phases. The folks whose Eligibility is "passed" are already deep in their processing cycle pending application finalization. So let's hope for the best and see if we see some improvement by next week. We May folks have been waiting too long. Their message officially mentions "full capacity to process CEC application" so let's see if this is legit or another false hope.

Last edited:

Dcgoraya

Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys, i need an advice tht i am on spousal open work permit . I have full time job in noc b and having experience of one years in tht job. Can i get 50 points for job offer?

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
does anyone have a list of documents to update after gettting PR? just wondering