CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Looks like the latest lockdown did not affect Ottawa office. They've been issuing COPR's recently

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Aor 23 May, waiting for Final decision since 18th Nov 2020. Even an agent told me that decision was made on 18th nov but officer has not closed the file and also she said she will send reminder when I called on 29th Dec 2020. I really dont know why is it taking so long?
Same here... i called today and was yold that the decision was made long time ago, Nov 28 amd is approved.
She said that she will send a reminder and you will have your communication shortly.
Hope it comes soon!!

tiblan

Nov 14, 2018
May 29 AOR - It's hard not be frustrated, sometimes even wonder if we're at the top of the queue given 7 months wait. We're 10 months into COVID, they really should have streamlined their working process by now.

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
AOR May 23rd, Bio done on October 14, criminality got stuck at in-process and security not even started. I have never been this disheartened...

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
AOR May 23rd, Bio done on October 14, criminality got stuck at in-process and security not even started. I have never been this disheartened...
Same here. Looks like a long wait for us...

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I spoke to Agent and requested to him if anyway he can make note/buzz or something to get attention officer's attention but he clearly that IRCC agent are not authorized make on comment on file and there's no way to get officer attention.

So, i submitted another Web Form requesting to officer if my file can be expedited since its already 8 months and attached renewed WP copies. Lets see if it could bring some traction.:confused:

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi,
My AOR is May 5th.
I can not access my CIC again lol, but I have received Client Portal email. Assuming my PR is approved since I have received this email? I haven't receive any email from my CIC profile.

I would confirm it with an agent but reaching them is impossible ! Please confirm :)
Thank you!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi,
My AOR is May 5th.
I can not access my CIC again lol, but I have received Client Portal email. Assuming my PR is approved since I have received this email? I haven't receive any email from my CIC profile.

I would confirm it with an agent but reaching them is impossible ! Please confirm :)
Thank you!
I have the same issue cant able to login from morning and keep kicking me out from the validation questions that we set for security purpose...
May 14th AOR criminality still pending but didnt recieve any email..
Based on info provided by ppl who recieved that portal email its a sign PR is approved but safe siee try reaching IRCC to confirm and then fill the details.
Meantime all stages passed on your file before you got this email and GU i mean after submitting Biometrics?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I have the same issue cant able to login from morning and keep kicking me out from the validation questions that we set for security purpose...
May 14th AOR criminality still pending but didnt recieve any email..
Based on info provided by ppl who recieved that portal email its a sign PR is approved but safe siee try reaching IRCC to confirm and then fill the details.
Meantime all stages passed on your file before you got this email and GU i mean after submitting Biometrics?
No, my criminality and eligibility were in progress like forever! I believe everyone are calling right now. Thank you!