JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Did you receive any updates? I have the same AOR as you and same profile?
I got my GCMS notes today.
Requested - 20 Nov, Generated - 20 Nov, Delivery - 23 Dec, so status is month old. However, everything looks good in the notes. No issues in the file as per the notes, and finalization is delayed as officer didn’t touch the file after biometrics got updated on Oct 14th. Analysts already checked biometrics with Canadian/USA database, info sharing and got No Reportable/Record Trace. From the looks of, things are set, and are just waiting for an officer’s final check and approval. So I have to sit tight. I can confirm from my notes that these are just administrative delays in CPC Ottawa due to COVID. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: assen89

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Why does administrative delays not affect draws. Are they not from same Ottawa office. There's no excuse . By now there would tens of thousands of Inland CEC delayed applications

Reactions: JaxT

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I got my GCMS notes today.
Requested - 20 Nov, Generated - 20 Nov, Delivery - 23 Dec, so status is month old. However, everything looks good in the notes. No issues in the file as per the notes, and finalization is delayed as officer didn’t touch the file after biometrics got updated on Oct 14th. Analysts already checked biometrics with Canadian/USA database, info sharing and got No Reportable/Record Trace. From the looks of, things are set, and are just waiting for an officer’s final check and approval. So I have to sit tight. I can confirm from my notes that these are just administrative delays in CPC Ottawa due to COVID. Hoping for the best.
Hi, I got mine too.

Info sharing:
Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity date: 2021/01/14

Do you know what this means?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi, I got mine too.

Info sharing:
Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity date: 2021/01/14

Do you know what this means?
This refer to information shared between five countries USA,UK etc etc.. based on the privacy laws. For you it’s showing that it’s complete, just pending review. They will review the information like the visas or any other information they got through info sharing, and someone in IRCC will mark it as assessed, in due time. Everything is just delayed for us May applicants.

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Anyone from May AOR saw any updates on their profile? This thread was buried under other threads...just like our files :D

Mine is AOR 10 May, Pending on Final Decision since 18 Nov

Reactions: JaxT

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone from May AOR saw any updates on their profile? This thread was buried under other threads...just like our files :D

Mine is AOR 10 May, Pending on Final Decision since 18 Nov
Aor 23 May, waiting for Final decision since 18th Nov 2020. Even an agent told me that decision was made on 18th nov but officer has not closed the file and also she said she will send reminder when I called on 29th Dec 2020. I really dont know why is it taking so long?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I tried calling helpdesk but their line is busy, i guess we'll have to call daily to press agents to enter note daily and hope that officer sees the file.

RileyPinky

Jun 8, 2019
i know but what other options do we have? raise multiple GCMS notes, web forms etc. My application waiting final decision
Have you been able to reach them at all throughout your application process? I have tried calling also, but it's also busy. Maybe try early in the morning tomorrow; I think I will do that.