+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I am waiting. AOR 6 May - all stages passed and waiting for final decision. (based on agent and GCMS). Bio exempted on 13 Oct.

Xcelralph

May 30, 2017
Hello everyone, just called IRCC agent this morning, found out that my CEC application had been approved since August 31st. I was really astonished as per no communication to that effect and my application profile page still shows “your application is taking longer than expected”. The moral of the story is for everyone to call and not to assume that your within processing timeframe.

Reactions: alb4n

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Hello everyone, just called IRCC agent this morning, found out that my CEC application had been approved since August 31st. I was really astonished as per no communication to that effect and my application profile page still shows “your application is taking longer than expected”. The moral of the story is for everyone to call and not to assume that your within processing timeframe.
So you got the COPR now?

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Oh
Congratulations
Did you ask why haven't they updated your profile?

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Congrats

Reactions: alb4n

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just called IRCC, the agent was very helpful explained the process in detail. Eligibility pass, criminality is in progress for long time, security is not even started. Ottawa office is very slow. Hope I get b4 the end of this year

Reactions: JaxT and cpark

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Just called IRCC, the agent was very helpful explained the process in detail. Eligibility pass, criminality is in progress for long time, security is not even started. Ottawa office is very slow. Hope I get b4 the end of this year
Mine is in the same boat. Hopefully we get COPR before Christmas!

Reactions: anantha27

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Exactly same. Called IRCC and agent informed the same status. Agent also said that this is very normal with applications these days, and many applications are awaiting final officer's updates and approvals. Good thing is that Eligibility is passed, as that shows a solid certainty of a positive decision unless a person has serious admissibility issues under Criminality or Security. So all we can do is wait and wish the Christmas turns merrier with approval before that :)

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Exactly same. Called IRCC and agent informed the same status. Agent also said that this is very normal with applications these days, and many applications are awaiting final officer's updates and approvals. Good thing is that Eligibility is passed, as that shows a solid certainty of a positive decision unless a person has serious admissibility issues under Criminality or Security. So all we can do is wait and wish the Christmas turns merrier with approval before that :)
Thanks bro

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
AOR: May 23 (Cec inland)
Medical passed: July 14th
Biometrics: Nov 3rd.
No update afterwards. My timeline of 6months will complete today. So don't know what to do. It is bit stressing now.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
AOR: May 23 (Cec inland)
Medical passed: July 14th
Biometrics: Nov 3rd.
No update afterwards. My timeline of 6months will complete today. So don't know what to do. It is bit stressing now.
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Call IRCC at 1888 242 2100, and ask for updates on your application especially Eligibility Security and Criminality, and whether they got any document request pending from your side. This will help you understand where you application is currently at.