+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Call IRCC at 1888 242 2100, and ask for updates on your application especially Eligibility Security and Criminality, and whether they got any document request pending from your side. This will help you understand where you application is currently at.
Thanks for replying, do you know what options do I have to enter to connect to an agent? And what kind of info they ask?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Thanks for replying, do you know what options do I have to enter to connect to an agent? And what kind of info they ask?
1-1-2-2 then add application number then birth year. Note - Sometimes the call will disconnect saying they are receiving too many calls, you can just keep retrying and with luck you'll connect.

They'll ask UCI, birth date, name - all basic info..

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
AOR: May 23 (Cec inland)
Medical passed: July 14th
Biometrics: Nov 3rd.
No update afterwards. My timeline of 6months will complete today. So don't know what to do. It is bit stressing now.
Don't worry we r in the same boat. Call ircc to know more about ur application status.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Don't worry we r in the same boat. Call ircc to know more about ur application status.
It's impossible for me to connect with them!. We have tried so many times..Sometimes we cannot stay all day long calling because we are at work.. any suggestion?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It's impossible for me to connect with them!. We have tried so many times..Sometimes we cannot stay all day long calling because we are at work.. any suggestion?
You have only 1 option-call until you get connected or order GCMS notes to know details of your application.

Reactions: laila86

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
You have only 1 option-call until you get connected or order GCMS notes to know details of your application.
Thank you for your reply. I ordered the notes today, hoping they won’t take too long. Our process timeline is almost gone..

BritPRgirl1

Sep 11, 2020
Just spoke with an IRCC agent, my criminality is still in progress (no update since Sept 17, 2020) and my security hasn't even started yet.

Eligibility was passed in August.

AOR: May 28
Biometrics given: Oct 13

Don't think I'll be getting my COPR this side of the New Year at this point.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Just spoke with an IRCC agent, my criminality is still in progress (no update since Sept 17, 2020) and my security hasn't even started yet.

Eligibility was passed in August.

AOR: May 28
Biometrics given: Oct 13

Don't think I'll be getting my COPR this side of the New Year at this point.
All agents and officers are busy with ITA's. Crazy times

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Call IRCC at 1888 242 2100, and ask for updates on your application especially Eligibility Security and Criminality, and whether they got any document request pending from your side. This will help you understand where you application is currently at.

I was able to connect today to an agent who mentioned my security and eligibility passed in AUgust, criminality: 3nov and final decision is pending

Reactions: JaxT