+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Security and Criminality is a same process ? if not how different it is
IRCC agent told Security is final step, however they may have cleared it first since Biometric updates are delayed. Criminality is started once Biometric are updated.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Guys my bar shows 100% now. Everything is passed and bio was exempted and got updated on 13 Oct. Really hope to get it soon... I am really losing it.

Reactions: dgeorge

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Any one who submitted Biometrics & waiting for COPR. I have given it on Oct 22nd & still waiting for further updates.

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Any one who submitted Biometrics & waiting for COPR. I have given it on Oct 22nd & still waiting for further updates.
I've given biometrics on Oct 2 lol and my file hasn't been opened since then.

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Hi all,

My AOR is May 8, 2020. I called IRCC last week and the agent told me that everything is passes (eligibility, medicals, security, criminality, background) and only the final decision is missing.

Also since yesterday the status on my online account has changed to "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" and everything on the application page from "Applicant information" down to "Review of eligibility" seems to be a sort of link that if I click on goes to a page with error message "Method not allowed."

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks!

Pratik91

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all,

My AOR is May 8, 2020. I called IRCC last week and the agent told me that everything is passes (eligibility, medicals, security, criminality, background) and only the final decision is missing.

Also since yesterday the status on my online account has changed to "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" and everything on the application page from "Applicant information" down to "Review of eligibility" seems to be a sort of link that if I click on goes to a page with error message "Method not allowed."

Thanks!
My buddy applied CeC Aor 2April 2020 ..... it has been more than month after his application reached 100 No copr%.... mine will be 100% this week . No update yet

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks! I have a question about biometrics for people who gave it in the past for temporary permits.

How does it work now? I have ita now and gonna submit it soon. Do I need to pay for biometrics and then they refund it? Or there is the option not to pay for it at all when submitting the application?
Do I need to mention anywhere that I gave my biometrics in the past? I reckon they gonna see it under my UCI anyway.
Please guide.
Cheers!

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks!
Hi Buddy - same here. My AOR is 6 May and everything is passed and final decision is pending. I have the same URL link on the applicant information and its takes me to "Bad gateway". So no worries there. I guess that is the same kind of issue with everyone.

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi folks! I have a question about biometrics for people who gave it in the past for temporary permits.

How does it work now? I have ita now and gonna submit it soon. Do I need to pay for biometrics and then they refund it? Or there is the option not to pay for it at all when submitting the application?
Do I need to mention anywhere that I gave my biometrics in the past? I reckon they gonna see it under my UCI anyway.
Please guide.
Cheers!
You have to pay for biometric

Nov 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding my Canadian work experience. I have 6 months of experience in NOC B and 7 months of experience in NOC 0, is it considered 1 year and 1 month total experience and can I apply for PR? Thanks in advance.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello guys,

I just have a quick question that I don't know why some people are still giving biometrics? I thought everyone already gives biometrics when applying for study permit or work permit? Thank you
In my profile, the biometrics was updated on Oct 20 and completed, and it was the one I did when applying for a study permit 3 years ago.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello guys,

I just have a quick question that I don't know why some people are still giving biometrics? I thought everyone already gives biometrics when applying for study permit or work permit? Thank you
In my profile, the biometrics was updated on Oct 20 and completed, and it was the one I did when applying for a study permit 3 years ago.
Did you pay for it when submitting ita?
I can’t really understand fully this process now. Also gave biometrics for temporary permit before.