09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
AOR : 7 May 2020
Sorry, couples of questions:
Where are you from?
Did you give biometrics by call or are you exempted?
Did you give any paperwork from Canada such as (RCMP) for background check? Or did you just wait them to do it after biometrics?

billonthemove

Mar 8, 2020
Sorry, couples of questions:
Where are you from?
Did you give biometrics by call or are you exempted?
Did you give any paperwork from Canada such as (RCMP) for background check? Or did you just wait them to do it after biometrics?
Hi.

Inland application. Excempted from biometrics. All other paperwork submited at end of August after receiving request to sudmit RCMP end of July.

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hi.

Inland application. Excempted from biometrics. All other paperwork submited at end of August after receiving request to sudmit RCMP end of July.
Congrat ! A quick questuon for you, what's your current online profile status ? Did it reach final decision with aprroval and showing your COPR info there ?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Got the COPR email as well.
Now i can see letters are uploaded, it has info on how to send photo till then this letter can be used in place of PR card.

I am PR now :) super happy and good luck to all you guys will see the email/copr soon ATB
Congrats!

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Now i can see letters are uploaded, it has info on how to send photo till then this letter can be used in place of PR card.

I am PR now :) super happy and good luck to all you guys will see the email/copr soon ATB
Really happy for you budddy..... I am May 6 AOR and everything is passed and bio exempted on 13 Oct... Hoping to get the COPR soon.

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Did anyone who wasn't exempt from biometrics and already gave them receive CoPR at all? Or are they going over the exemptions first?

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020

Congratulation! Happy for you. Wish I could hear the news as soon as your timeline (im a month behind you)

Reactions: msh6870 and dgeorge

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020

Bio Updated - Oct 14 -> is this the Biometric exemption update in your profile? I just saw the same on 15 Oct