+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Got the COPR email as well.
Now i can see letters are uploaded, it has info on how to send photo till then this letter can be used in place of PR card.

I am PR now :) super happy and good luck to all you guys will see the email/copr soon ATB
Congratulations

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hey guys, I am very happy telling you that I got my COPR letter today. This morning, I received an email notification from CIC then logging in to my online profile and the COPR is there, sent from Etobicoke IRC. Hope all you guys will get update very soon. I feel like CIC has speeded up their processing. My detail timeline is in my signature.

Partyman90

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys, I am very happy telling you that I got my COPR letter today. This morning, I received an email notification from CIC then logging in to my online profile and the COPR is there, sent from Etobicoke IRC. Hope all you guys will get update very soon. I feel like CIC has speeded up their processing. My detail timeline is in my signature.
congrats

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Congrats!