+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
2nd GU update within a week time but no changes in file waiting for SC call may 14th AOR.scarborough location.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
2nd GU update within a week time but no changes in file waiting for SC call may 14th AOR.scarborough location.
As far as the info i got from agent when the offucer opens file we get GU i assume the officer working on file may be looking for BiO update but as im still waiting for call no updates can be seen.I wish by the time give my Bio and it gets updated on file hope the officer will keep an eye on my file.Never know sometimes the person may get fed up and move onto other files.i think few ppl who see frequent GU might be the same reason...just predicting as per agent info i got.

billonthemove

Mar 8, 2020
Hi,
Just received the following email: What am I to make of it? Not sure if it is legit as it does not show up in my online profiles as part of communications?

"
Confirmation of Residing In Canada (PR Application #######)

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings <CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca>

Oct 19, 2020, 1:12 PM (21 hours ago)

to me

Dear Applicant,

We are following up in regards to the confirmation that you and your Dependents, are presently residing in Canada, as well as your current address, in order to continue processing your Permanent Residency Application.

If you and your Dependents are residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you are out of the country, also reply to this email, to let us know if arrangements are being made for your return?

Also, please verify the first and last date of entry. As well as, the place of entry into Canada?

Thank you,

TP,

Case Processing Agent

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

Reactions: tayoolayinka

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys! Called IRCC twice within the last couple of weeks and the agents said everything seems good just needs to be finalized. It has been more than 3 weeks and didn't get any update or COPR. Does anyone in a similar situation? CEC - Inland - May 20

Reactions: tayoolayinka

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,
Just received the following email: What am I to make of it? Not sure if it is legit as it does not show up in my online profiles as part of communications?

"

to me

Dear Applicant,

We are following up in regards to the confirmation that you and your Dependents, are presently residing in Canada, as well as your current address, in order to continue processing your Permanent Residency Application.

If you and your Dependents are residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you are out of the country, also reply to this email, to let us know if arrangements are being made for your return?

Also, please verify the first and last date of entry. As well as, the place of entry into Canada?

Thank you,

TP,

Case Processing Agent

Hey
It's a legitimate email.
Your application seems to be approved, they just want to know that you are in Canada or not

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi,

"

to me

Dear Applicant,

Thank you,

TP,

Case Processing Agent

What’s ur AOR?

tayoolayinka

Dec 13, 2018
Hi,

"

to me

Dear Applicant,

Thank you,

TP,

Case Processing Agent

The email address looks genuine since it's coming from @cic.gc.ca. You may want to check the reply-to email address. This will potentially tell you if someone cloned the IRCC email. Do not reply to the email if you find out that the reply-to email address (e.e. Yahoo, Gmail, etc) is going to any other domain asides IRCC's

You may also want to call IRCC to double-check; just in case..

Reactions: billonthemove