+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
I called IRCC and they advised my status is Eligibility - passed, Security- Passed, Criminality - In progress (only pending biometric). My profile show my biometric info (2014) so I am exempted but the online status is not updated yet, it still display "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details". Anyone experience the same ?
Did the agent say anything about when the changes would reflect on the App?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I called IRCC and they advised my status is Eligibility - passed, Security- Passed, Criminality - In progress (only pending biometric). My profile show my biometric info (2014) so I am exempted but the online status is not updated yet, it still display "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details". Anyone experience the same ?
Same here... please let us know when is it going to be updated.... Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Partyman90

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
AOR: May 22, 2020
Eligibility: passed
Background: passed
Still waiting on Service Canada call for Biometrics appointment.
Hey there,

Is your eligibility passed on the web page or did you request notes? I have the same AOR and still, eligibility is pending online...

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hey there,

Is your eligibility passed on the web page or did you request notes? I have the same AOR and still, eligibility is pending online...
Eligibility will stay in progress till your file approves... why dont you send a webform and request info on Elig, crimi, secut. If your security is valid in the webform than your eligibility is passed by officer. If your security is in progress than eligibility is Recommended pass by case assistant and if not started it means your eligibility is being procesed. Hope that helps.

Reactions: JaxT

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Did the agent say anything about when the changes would reflect on the App?
The officer had no idea when it will get updated though she updated me the status on other checks and advised that JUST WAIT. I guess my best job now is sit tight.

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Please help. I didn't upload transcripts for my Canada education. I just uploaded the certificate is that ok or I need to upload a transcript for that.

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
Please help. I didn't upload transcripts for my Canada education. I just uploaded the certificate is that ok or I need to upload a transcript for that.
If you want you can use web forum and send your documents with explaination.

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hey everyone, I got a call from Service Canada for biometrics around 11:45AM on Thursday. I got the appointment for Friday @ 12:15PM in Hamilton. My AOR is May 20. Please don't ask for number since the caller ID was hidden. Thanks!

Reactions: tinu28111987

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Please send the transcripts using webform immediately
I have seen refusal because of no transcripts in other groups

Reactions: Desean

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I think people who were exempt from biometric are really stuck since neither they have their profiles updated nor are getting calls... My AOR is May 6 and nothing for biometrics yet!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I think people who were exempt from biometric are really stuck since neither they have their profiles updated nor are getting calls... My AOR is May 6 and nothing for biometrics yet!
you're right. IRCC will want to still follow their procedure, that is make decision on March and April applicants before May regardless of if you are May and have biometrics on file

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Please send the transcripts using webform immediately
I have seen refusal because of no transcripts in other groups
I also did not submit transcript too. But my eligibility passed already per GCMS note, do you think I should submit by webform too?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
true. My aor is April 11. And through gcms I found criminality in progress. Previous Biometrics number is linked to my profile when med passed. But the biometrics section is not updated. It still says “we have not received your fingerprints”. Called ircc yesterday and she said since this is a new requirement, it will take time to update in the profile.

Reactions: asdfghj