ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
yes just now
I got mine updated yesterday, AOR May 16 but no update. I just happened to check. It was still just submitted status but with bio completed as Oct 13. I'm exempt also. I wonder why some people get update and some don't

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I got mine updated yesterday, AOR May 16 but no update. I just happened to check. It was still just submitted status but with bio completed as Oct 13. I'm exempt also. I wonder why some people get update and some don't
Each processing officer process differently. I hope all May application will complete in 6 months as per the Progress bar

Reactions: ForUs2020

celpipuser123

Aug 19, 2019
Do you see biometric info on your online profile ? If yes then you did give bio before and should be exempted. If no you should expect the call from Service Canada to schedule the appointment. You can track community status here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0
Thank you for your reply. I did not receive any notification from CIC to get Biometrics done. For Biometrics the only update i can see is: 'We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.'

msh6870

May 20, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I did not receive any notification from CIC to get Biometrics done. For Biometrics the only update i can see is: 'We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.'
I checked on my application and there was an update. I had the same message as yours until yesterday.

Reactions: celpipuser123