NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Following.

I got an Ita yesterday. 442 CEC. I'm just answering all the questions.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello everyone,

I've just received an ITA today, cut off score is 440 and my CRS score is 445.

I notice that the system granted me a full 2 years of Canadian experience, while I've just been working for 1 year and 8 months.

I did 2 coop work-terms during my study in Canada (one from 01/2017 to 08/2017 & another one from 01/2018 to 04/2018) & 1 year 8 months job after my graduation.

I'm thinking of creating another profile and enter in the pool again. This time, I won't mention my coop experiences.

Since I have 90 days to submit my documents for the recent ITA, I won't decline it until the expiration.

If the CRS score drops below 445 until September 2020 (which I will have full 2 year Exp), I will accept the ITA.

I don't know what to do now. Should I decline the ITA and wait until I have a full 2-year experience?

Thank you,
You cannot have two EE profile at a time. You should have not mentioned your coop work-terms during your study because it is not eligible for work experience under the CEC program. Basically you are missing 4 months. I think you have to decline this ITA and wait for a few months more. What you can do is that to decline this ITA, update your current EE profile (remove the coop work term) and wait. The thing is that if they conduct FSW draw, your 445 is most likely not high enough to be invited. Your hope is that CIC continues to draw CEC only for 2-4 months onward.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Greetings All,
Hope you are safe and healthy amidst this crisis.

I am applying for my PR through the CEC option with my spouse.

With my studies & work experience in Canada, along with the IELTS score of my spouse, we exceed the current cutoff for CEC class by some margin.

Me and my spouse both have 3+ years of eligible work experience overseas, which can get us extra points. We have experience letters, but will probably need reference letters from our former employers to justify the same. Its possible, but a slight hassle considering its been many years since our employment with them, not to mention the lockdown situation.

My question here is : If we meet the points requirement already, with the basic credentials (IELTS + Canadian experience + ECA), is it necessary to add the overseas work experience credentials on the profile, or can you skip it WITHOUT MENTIONING THEM (considering we have to prove it in case we mention them)?

Thank you for your responses in advance.
This is very simple. If you already have enough scores to be invited without the overseas work experience, you do not need to mention them in your Express Entry profile, many people do like this. After you get an ITA, you will have to fill out an e-application. At this point, you can mention everything under the personal history section, no need for any proof of employment for this.

Reactions: Scorp1210

saiGaz

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I created my EE profile on May 18th and based on yesterday's draw and I have been following up some forums, where it says to wait for 24hrs to get the ITA, but I believe it's been already 24hrs from the draw.

My score is - 467. Any suggestions, please.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello Everyone,

I created my EE profile on May 18th and based on yesterday's draw and I have been following up some forums, where it says to wait for 24hrs to get the ITA, but I believe it's been already 24hrs from the draw.

My score is - 467. Any suggestions, please.
Are you under the CEC program?

saiGaz

Star Member
May 29, 2020
@vubq123 sorry, i was just looking my profile in IRCC and I saw this

What am I eligible for?
ProgramDetailsHelp
Federal Skilled WorkerMetHelp - Federal Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee ProgramNot MetHelp - Provincial Nominee Program
Canadian Experience ClassNot MetHelp - Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled TradesNot Met

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
@vubq123 sorry, i was just looking my profile in IRCC and I saw this

What am I eligible for?
ProgramDetailsHelp
Federal Skilled WorkerMetHelp - Federal Skilled Worker
Provincial Nominee ProgramNot MetHelp - Provincial Nominee Program
Canadian Experience ClassNot MetHelp - Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled TradesNot Met
You are not eligible for CEC because you don't have work exp in Canada. So you are not invited this time. You are eligible for FSW program only.

saiGaz

Star Member
May 29, 2020
U dont even know what is what and u started applying for PR.
brother please do some research from your side.
I saw lot of people making their life miserable without proper information.
I agree with you brother. Sorry for this. I really didn't do my homework, as soon I cleared my IELTS and ECA evaluation, I just went ahead and created an EE profile without properly knowing how the Draws work. All I was looking at was at the CRS score but didn't know which category it was.

Thanks for the input guys.

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi Friends,

Today I received CEC ITA *yay* (with CRS score of 451) but I have urgent clarification to be made before I make a decision to continue with my application or decline it. Need your urgent help please!.
I am currently in Canada on work permit until 1st Dec 2021 and my wife is staying with me on visitor permit until 1st Dec 2021 (TRV has been raised and is in process, work permit and visitor permit have been received).
I had created PR profile with accompanying spouse as NO (as I was getting enough points to get ITA).
Today I got my ITA but below are the clarifications and I am going crazy over it and need your suggestions. Please help.

1. Since I have created my profile with accompanying spouse as NO will it be a problem since my wife is currently in Canada with me on visitor permit.
2. Will my work permit and my wife's visitor permit and our visa's be deemed null and void once I get my PR.
3. What will I need to do so that my wife continues to stay here and mean time I start processing spouse sponsorship immediately after getting my PR.
4. Any other issues you people foresee.

Your suggestions and advice will be helpful.

Thanks,
Juned S

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
can you help me what are the next steps that I need to do?
The only thing you can do now is to try to improve your scores by IELTS or education and wait. 467 would not guarantee you to receive an ITA if there is a draw for FSW.

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Hi Friends,

Today I received CEC ITA *yay* (with CRS score of 451) but I have urgent clarification to be made before I make a decision to continue with my application or decline it. Need your urgent help please!.
I am currently in Canada on work permit until 1st Dec 2021 and my wife is staying with me on visitor permit until 1st Dec 2021 (TRV has been raised and is in process, work permit and visitor permit have been received).
I had created PR profile with accompanying spouse as NO (as I was getting enough points to get ITA).
Today I got my ITA but below are the clarifications and I am going crazy over it and need your suggestions. Please help.

1. Since I have created my profile with accompanying spouse as NO will it be a problem since my wife is currently in Canada with me on visitor permit.
2. Will my work permit and my wife's visitor permit and our visa's be deemed null and void once I get my PR.
3. What will I need to do so that my wife continues to stay here and mean time I start processing spouse sponsorship immediately after getting my PR.
4. Any other issues you people foresee.

Your suggestions and advice will be helpful.

Thanks,
Juned S
My suggestion is to not to accept this invitation, Delete this profile or update your profile with right information.
If anyhow they caught you then it'll be a clearly misrepresentation. You'll get 5-10 year or permanent ban.

CRS score is going down, if you're getting 430 points with all correct information the you're in safe zone.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I received my ITA this week and I am about to submit everything but I have one quick question. For my country of education, according to WES it says UK but I completed my education locally from my home country. So do I upload a LOE under the optional document section when submitting the documents? Or should I wait for them to ask for any document related to the explanation of the country of education being different from WES? Looking forward to a reply asap! Thank you :)