+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
I've heard that you get eCOPR pretty quickly, like within 7-10 days. The actual physical PR card allegedly takes time, months even. All based on what I read on these forums.
Update: After submitting the photo and address on the PR confirmation portal on October 21st, today I got the eCOPR ready for download in the portal.

Sureshaammu

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, I got portal email on October 22nd friday, Saturday I sent my details still I didnt get credential mail... anyone in the same boat please update

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Yes same here, no update after Medical not even Biometrics.
Do you have foreign experience as well ?
Same here .no update after medical .even my biometric not updated yet.AOR jan 2021 but two days b4 review of additional documents became not applicable.I don’t know wat next.

Rajbrar

Nov 21, 2017
Aor Jan 21 they asked for remedical submitted the medical upfront also Pa inland dependent Outland not sure how long ? Any guess anyone

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
My family and my medical was done in December 2020 and I heard that it is applicable for a year. As my PR decision is still pending, do I need to ask IRCC to extend the validity of these medical exams?
If yes what is the process to get them extended by IRCC?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
My family and my medical was done in December 2020 and I heard that it is applicable for a year. As my PR decision is still pending, do I need to ask IRCC to extend the validity of these medical exams?
If yes what is the process to get them extended by IRCC?
There is not need to ask to extend medical.they ll check by themselves.if remedical need they ll send u a letter.
I also did my medical in Dec but somehow passed in may 2021 so I dint get anything .

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I just got an email from CIC. stupid morons are telling me that they are working on my application and it's normal after 10 months of wait. These morons have no work ethics. I have never been this angry with anyone in my life.

Reactions: Niusham