+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Same here
Same here. It means this is a program-generated email where if it crosses certain days just send them an email to wait ... what they think what else we can do.
I was just wondering what is the content of those Ghost updates.

Mail I received had below content

"
We're still working on your application

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address"

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Same here. It means this is a program-generated email where if it crosses certain days just send them an email to wait ... what they think what else we can do.
I was just wondering what is the content of those Ghost updates.

Mail I received had below content

"
We're still working on your application

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address"
I got the same content .

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I got the letter from IRCC to pay for the Biometrics fee, although I paid it upfront when I submitted my application on Jan 6th.
However, I submitted it again to avoid any further delays.
But this is ridiculous that they are not even checking whether the fee is paid or not and waited for 10 months to send this to me.

AOR Jan 6th -- Only medical passed so far

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I got the letter from IRCC to pay for the Biometrics fee, although I paid it upfront when I submitted my application on Jan 6th.
However, I submitted it again to avoid any further delays.
But this is ridiculous that they are not even checking whether the fee is paid or not and waited for 10 months to send this to me.

AOR Jan 6th -- Only medical passed so far
I got confirmation email yesterday.AOR 28 jan 2021.till yesterday nothing was passed.

Reactions: Vrindaahuja