+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I just called IRCC customer care.the man was good.first he deny to give any information but somehow he checked my file n tell me the status that medical n info sharing complete .background and eligibility in process .background is in process since feb 2021( as per all calls I did)but hopefully they started to process eligibility(as agent said).security is not started yet.

y background check is taking toooo much time .wat they check in it as I m here for three years.
Did you ordered GCMS notes recently??

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Did you ordered GCMS notes recently??
Yes I ordered on 15 sep.dint receive yet.but I also ordered on 20 June which I received on 27 august in which eligibility n security not stated .criminality in progress and medical ,info sharing complete n biometric received but not updated .

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Yes I ordered on 15 sep.dint receive yet.but I also ordered on 20 June which I received on 27 august in which eligibility n security not stated .criminality in progress and medical ,info sharing complete n biometric received but not updated .
Hi,
Aor 25 jan
Tried to call cic but dint get any information as she said all resources are busy with afganistan cases. Applied for gcms on 27 july but dint recieve anything yet. Got ghost update on 21 sep . Still waiting.

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
Almost all my friends applied after me like in feb , march, may even some in july they all got their pr and my file is still stuck don’t know where.

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Almost all my friends applied after me like in feb , march, may even some in july they all got their pr and my file is still stuck don’t know where.
Do you know where your file is present now? which place and when you got your GCMS notes review required was mentioned somewhere?

SP199

Mar 5, 2021
Dear Friends,
I need your valuable inputs and suggestions for my case. Please help.

Below are my details.

ITA - 8th Jan 2021
AOR - 25th Jan 2021
Biometric request - 17th Feb 2021
Biometric completed - 19th Feb 2021
No Ghost updates..
Final decision -- 28th Sep 2021 (Refusal)
My current work permit end date - 12 Jan 2022

IRCC refused my PR application due to insufficient length of employment offer. Below comments from IRCC refusal letter.

---------------------
Upon review of your application and submissions, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you have been offered a qualifying offer of arranged employment. More specifically, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you have been offered continuous full-time employment for a period of at least one year from the date on which a permanent resident visa would be issued.
The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be
returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.
---------------------

My employer provided below statements in job offer letter. Please note that I have attached my initial Canadian employment offer along with new employment offer with specific period.

XXXX holds a work permit valid till January 12, 2022, which may be further extended based on business requirements.

I am in the process of getting new Employment job offer from my employer with more than 1 year duration.

kindly clarify below queries.

1) Can I create a new profile under Express Entry now OR renew my work permit and then submit a EE profile ?

2) Kindly please share any guidelines/suggestions to be mentioned in employment Job offer to avoid another refusal.

I look forward your precious suggestions please.

Thanks.

KIU

Jun 29, 2021
it looks like because i have foreign experience but didnt get any update after medical update
I don't have any foreign experience and my file hasn't been updated since 10 March.
Got a ghost update on 22 September tho.
Meanwhile my friend who applied in Feb got his PR already, he got it at the end of June (without any foreign experience)

Below is my timeline

Inland no dependent , don't know which visa office.
Asked for GCMS on 8 September

Invitation Received 21 Jan
AOR 26 Jan
Med Exam 17 Feb - Passed
Biometrics 23 Feb - Completed
RCMP 10 March - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
I don't have any foreign experience and my file hasn't been updated since 10 March.
Got a ghost update on 22 September tho.
Meanwhile my friend who applied in Feb got his PR already, he got it at the end of June (without any foreign experience)

Below is my timeline

Inland no dependent , don't know which visa office.
Asked for GCMS on 8 September

Invitation Received 21 Jan
AOR 26 Jan
Med Exam 17 Feb - Passed
Biometrics 23 Feb - Completed
RCMP 10 March - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I also got ghost update on 21 sep . Aor 25 jan.