+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Almost 50 days no gcms notes yet. What to do. Neither they are telling anything on phone. How do we know what’s happening.

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hello Guys, I just received my GCMS notes and its states below review required

"Education---Primary Application Canadian educational credential on file: credential reviewed: Canadian Institution Verified Level of Education :Education Institution authorized for certain programs: review required:

Please help ...
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Watchdog

May 28, 2021
I got an email today from the officer asking me to provide a new employment letter from my foreign experience with the salary clearly mentioned on it. They want it by OCT5, which is almost impossible to pull. So I told them that all I have now is the payslip and sent it to them.

I hope they accept that.

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I got an email today from the officer asking me to provide a new employment letter from my foreign experience with the salary clearly mentioned on it. They want it by OCT5, which is almost impossible to pull. So I told them that all I have now is the payslip and sent it to them.

I hope they accept that.
whats your AOR?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
No progress for jan 2021 applicant n may be feb 2021.but feb onwards ppl are getting portal confirmation.i m not getting wats wrong with our applications.

EdzonAlavez1

Jun 10, 2021
No progress for jan 2021 applicant n may be feb 2021.but feb onwards ppl are getting portal confirmation.i m not getting wats wrong with our applications.
I feel you, I'm on the same boat...My AOR is January 26, after medical exam in February no other updates. Now I fear of being one of those stagnant application that takes forever to process.
I totally understand that COVID and other political situations affected them, but the world has adapted to that except them. Sometimes I feel they don't understand the impact of the delays.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I feel you, I'm on the same boat...My AOR is January 26, after medical exam in February no other updates. Now I fear of being one of those stagnant application that takes forever to process.
I totally understand that COVID and other political situations affected them, but the world has adapted to that except them. Sometimes I feel they don't understand the impact of the delays.
Mine is 28 jan .my application is just like u.after feb no movement at all.

• Sad
Reactions: EdzonAlavez1

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am in the same boat as you guys. Feb 18 aor no updates after med and bio.
Try to apply for GCMS notes every month to remind them of your application and email then everyday if you don't get them by 39 days . I Got my portal mail after my third gcms notes application . I am not sure if they are directly related but it's worth a try .

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Try to apply for GCMS notes every month to remind them of your application and email then everyday if you don't get them by 39 days . I Got my portal mail after my third gcms notes application . I am not sure if they are directly related but it's worth a try .
Applied on 8 august. 50 days passed no gcms notes yet. Everyday mailing them after 30 days but same response.