+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Try to apply for GCMS notes every month to remind them of your application and email then everyday if you don't get them by 39 days . I Got my portal mail after my third gcms notes application . I am not sure if they are directly related but it's worth a try .
what was your AOR?

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Congo!!!
Did you get any GU or call recently?
What is your VO?
No i sent in a webform couple days ago and got generic reply. I also emailed my mp again about two weeks ago and they said they couldn’t do anything to speed up the process. Called the ircc agent a week before contacting my mp and they said they would not even open ky file if im not priority situation

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
No i sent in a webform couple days ago and got generic reply. I also emailed my mp again about two weeks ago and they said they couldn’t do anything to speed up the process. Called the ircc agent a week before contacting my mp and they said they would not even open ky file if im not priority situation
Vo was vancouver, got transferred to Yellowknifr as primary vo and ottawa was secondary vo ( i am from ottawa )

Shivam_47

Aug 4, 2021
Last updated: September 28, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

February 21 and 27, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

They are joking.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021

They kept my date on their website for 2 weeks but I didn’t get anything…..

• Sad
Reactions: Shivam_47

EdzonAlavez1

Jun 10, 2021
This whole date thing on website is just a lie.
Just to showoff they are doing something.
They entirely skipped my week (jan 11-18) and they continued properly since.
Agree, All that we ask is transparency, estimates and detailed application status...It is beneficial also for them, they'll save tons of emails, forms and calls.

• Sad

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I just called IRCC customer care.the man was good.first he deny to give any information but somehow he checked my file n tell me the status that medical n info sharing complete .background and eligibility in process .background is in process since feb 2021( as per all calls I did)but hopefully they started to process eligibility(as agent said).security is not started yet.

y background check is taking toooo much time .wat they check in it as I m here for three years.

• Sad