+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
All staged passed on August 5th. No confirmation email yet. Wait for passing security stage was not enough that they are still making applicants wait for confirmation email after all stages passed.

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
i tell you.... sometimes I wonder how IRCC functions.
There is no system whatsoever
All visa offices other than Ottawa and Etobicoke are messed up. I still wonder when Ontario had too much workforce at IRCC office then why did they send files of Ontario applicants to Vancouver and Montreal.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
All staged passed on August 5th. No confirmation email yet. Wait for passing security stage was not enough that they are still making applicants wait for confirmation email after all stages passed.
I not cant even ask if my all stages are passed. During my last call the agent asked me to refrain from calling them again :p

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Just got my PR portal email today and submitted my photos all within a day's work. Thanks for all the support everyone, I hope everyone get their golden email soon!

My Timeline is basically no GU at all. Called them multiple times all with the same- nothing started. And all of the sudden it is all passed and portal email came in.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I had zero updates after medical passed (9th Feb)
I am almost in your boat AOR Jan 11, did you apply for GCMS notes and if yes can you see the section of APPLICATION ASSIGNMENTS and if possible can you share that info

Reactions: Shivam_47

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just got my PR portal email today and submitted my photos all within a day's work. Thanks for all the support everyone, I hope everyone get their golden email soon!

My Timeline is basically no GU at all. Called them multiple times all with the same- nothing started. And all of the sudden it is all passed and portal email came in.
WOW CONGRATULATIONS!

How long after you called and confirmed all stages passed did you receive your portal email? Was few days or weeks after?