+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

gops19

May 6, 2019
My AOR was Jan 26, 2021. Last update I know of is Feb 24 when medical and biometrics passed, ever since then there has been no update, not even GU. When I check in my login it just tells me in progress, but when I check through Check application status link, it tells me cannot identify your file from the given info. I've checked my UCI and Application number 100s of times to see if I'm getting a typo or not but the issue still persists. Am I supposed to enter hyphens in the field as well?

It's been 6 months with literally no update, I've asked for my GCSM notes on July 28, just waiting to get them in the next few weeks. I'm guessing my file hasn't been opened yet? Idk wtf I'm supposed to other than just wait.
Exactly same situation as you, i even have the same AOR date.

Shivam_47

Aug 4, 2021
My AOR was Jan 26, 2021. Last update I know of is Feb 24 when medical and biometrics passed, ever since then there has been no update, not even GU. When I check in my login it just tells me in progress, but when I check through Check application status link, it tells me cannot identify your file from the given info. I've checked my UCI and Application number 100s of times to see if I'm getting a typo or not but the issue still persists. Am I supposed to enter hyphens in the field as well?

It's been 6 months with literally no update, I've asked for my GCSM notes on July 28, just waiting to get them in the next few weeks. I'm guessing my file hasn't been opened yet? Idk wtf I'm supposed to other than just wait.
exactly same situation only my AOR is 17 Jan

Guru603

Aug 11, 2020
The person on the call told me.
So the automated voice is still saying “processing eligibility nd background check”?
just coming sure cause my consultant says that all the steps are passed but the automated voice says eligibility nd background check processing

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
So the automated voice is still saying “processing eligibility nd background check”?
just coming sure cause my consultant says that all the steps are passed but the automated voice says eligibility nd background check processing
Yes. automated voice says still processing. The automated voice says whatever is in the online account. It's not the most updated detail.

Reactions: Guru603