+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys,
I got ITA Feb 14 under CEC
I on the way collecting my paper now.
My husband and the 2 kids are Canadian, and my husband also has parents and sisters and also auntie and uncle in Canada.
I'm so confused about this problem, please have me clear it out. I should i put my spouse's parents under my Immediate family members with my husband and the 2 step-childs? or just my husband and the 2 kids?
I guess Just your spouse and your kids.

Reactions: Holly D

Holly D

Apr 16, 2020
I guess Just your spouse and your kids.
Thanks you so much. There is another question. My husband unaccompany with me bc he is Canadian but I still have to file his immediate family members which are me, 2 kids, parents, sisters ( not include auntie and uncle). At the my husband Proof of family members status, can I just upload his parents and sisters driver License Instead of Canadian citizenship? Bc it not affect my score anyway, so can I just fulfill the space with those documents? Thanks a lot.

Kennyrose

Mar 9, 2021
Hi Everyone. I have received an invitation to apply for a PR under CEC, however, I'm very confused on how to provide proof of employment. I just got a letter from my former employer, but I was wondering if I should also upload all of my pay stub and Notice of Assessment? Is it ok if I just submit my Letter of Reference/Experience and my T4? many thanks in advance

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Everyone. I have received an invitation to apply for a PR under CEC, however, I'm very confused on how to provide proof of employment. I just got a letter from my former employer, but I was wondering if I should also upload all of my pay stub and Notice of Assessment? Is it ok if I just submit my Letter of Reference/Experience and my T4? many thanks in advance
Job letter with duties is usually all that is needed. But you can add, T4/NOA and 2 most recent paystub

Reactions: Kennyrose

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
I called irCc

they said my eligibility has passed.
bil:24 fe
Medical: in progress
Aor : 28 Jan 2021

everything else in progress

VO: vancouver

if eligibility has passed,means all my documents/ noc Verified?
Adding to this, can someone please tell me what is the leniency regardig medical futherance delay? The doctors havent faxed the report to panelist

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hello, below is my timeline (CEC- inland, single applicant).

AOR: Feb 16, 2021
MEP:March 2, 2021
BIO: March 5, 2021
BG check: In progress

Now my status become" We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ", anyone know if that mean eligibility review started for my application or it just a default status?

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello, below is my timeline (CEC- inland, single applicant).

AOR: Feb 16, 2021
MEP:March 2, 2021
BIO: March 5, 2021
BG check: In progress

Now my status become" We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ", anyone know if that mean eligibility review started for my application or it just a default status?
It is the default status, it is shown on my application as same. I read on here that the eligibility is only shown on the website as approved or passed, at the end of the process when u received ur PPR/CoPR notification. I know some people call the CIC or order the GCMS note to check the eligibility and other progress.

niravtech007@

Jul 31, 2019
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2021
AOR Received.
08-05-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
Hi guys. I am targeting to get CEC ITA in April or later and am considering to go for upfront medical examination for me and my spouse. Is there any roadblocks like requiring IME number by clinics at the moment?

Reactions: Ashmeensidhu12345

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys. I am targeting to get CEC ITA in April or later and am considering to go for upfront medical examination for me and my spouse. Is there any roadblocks like requiring IME number by clinics at the moment?
Nope. You can just call and book your appointment for one of ircc’s accredited clinics.

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
based on your experience, do you think processing time is under 3 months if everything is in order? also, congrats - you are pretty much approved :)
Yes i think so. Coz i have seen many cases getting approved close to that timeline.
and thanks mate. Hope they clear mine last step as quick they did everything else.