+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I have something great to share with you all.I just spoke to one of the CIC agent regarding my status update.I recieved 2 ghost update in last 3 weeks.So I decided to check with CIC

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about the status update and told her about the gjost update, she asked me to wait for 2 min.When she came she told me that all your verifications has been done and completed.You are just waiting for the formal decision.I double confirmed with her and she said yes all your verifications has been completed.

So I belive that means PPR soon right !!!

AOR:29th January'21
Medical passed : 22nd February
Biometrics:Exempted
1st Ghost update : 11th March
2nd Ghost Update : 22nd March

Let me know how you guys feel about this now ??
Wooww thats greatt.. GOOD luck buddy. Lets us know when you get your Approval. Btw do you know your VO?

xikassica

Sep 17, 2020
Richmond
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hi guys,

I have something great to share with you all.I just spoke to one of the CIC agent regarding my status update.I recieved 2 ghost update in last 3 weeks.So I decided to check with CIC

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about the status update and told her about the gjost update, she asked me to wait for 2 min.When she came she told me that all your verifications has been done and completed.You are just waiting for the formal decision.I double confirmed with her and she said yes all your verifications has been completed.

Congrats! That's super fast!

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hi guys,

"Let me know how you guys feel about this now ??"

Happy for you and extremely jealous ;)

Reactions: Ashmeensidhu12345

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Lol Thank you everyone.Still havent got the PPR though.But I was sharing so that everyone can be assured that they have increased their processing speed . I dont know which is my VO .Also, I was a CEC Applicant

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
I too have no progress after that frst GU. they stuckk my file on security
I didn't get any ghost updates but speaking to an agent a few days ago I found that criminality and info sharing is in progress. Security and Eligibility has not started. Vancouver VO

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Did anyone receive this email??

“””Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.”””

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020

“””Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.”””
I had the same email

Reactions: dkincanada

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016

Dear client,

Same. Just got this as well

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020

Dear client,

Same here , not sure what they actually meant with this. Based on their current processing, I was thinking that decision will come by July or August. Now it seems, it will take more time

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi fellow immigrants ,
I am Vishnu .
ITA - Jan 21
AOR - Jan 29
Medicals - Feb 27
Profile says background check in progress.. Here I see lot of people have mentioned their status as security passed etc. How do you guys check that ?