Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I called IRCC and the only information I got was that my VO is in Vancouver.
Same response, I think they are not giving out many details unless you are lucky and your agent is co-operative.I called twice both time they said there is no update in your application since the last time you called your VO is Vancouver

Reactions: zupermarn

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Same response, I think they are not giving out many details unless you are lucky and your agent is co-operative.I called twice both time they said there is no update in your application since the last time you called your VO is Vancouver
Oh well I called two times and the agent was quite co-operating and gave all the info I asked and also was very patient and also told me that your file looks good and there is nothing that looks worrying.
my VO ottawa
Aor jan 30,2021
Everything passed except for security.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Oh well I called two times and the agent was quite co-operating and gave all the info I asked and also was very patient and also told me that your file looks good and there is nothing that looks worrying.
my VO ottawa
Aor jan 30,2021
Everything passed except for security.
Can you confirm what options you choose to connect with the agent. I called a couple of times and went for Agent but every time same message that they are busy and the call got disconnected.

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Can you confirm what options you choose to connect with the agent. I called a couple of times and went for Agent but every time same message that they are busy and the call got disconnected.
I too had same issue but I was able to connect in my 3rd attempt. Call them right at 8 in the morning toronto time.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Lol Thank you everyone.Still havent got the PPR though.But I was sharing so that everyone can be assured that they have increased their processing speed . I dont know which is my VO .Also, I was a CEC Applicant
Hi wats your background and NOC code? Are you a single applicant?

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I have something great to share with you all.I just spoke to one of the CIC agent regarding my status update.I recieved 2 ghost update in last 3 weeks.So I decided to check with CIC

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about the status update and told her about the gjost update, she asked me to wait for 2 min.When she came she told me that all your verifications has been done and completed.You are just waiting for the formal decision.I double confirmed with her and she said yes all your verifications has been completed.

So I belive that means PPR soon right !!!

AOR:29th January'21
Medical passed : 22nd February
Biometrics:Exempted
1st Ghost update : 11th March
2nd Ghost Update : 22nd March

Let me know how you guys feel about this now ??
congrats buddy....if u dont mind your NOC and are you a single applicant?

Holly D

Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys,
I got ITA Feb 14 under CEC
I on the way collecting my paper now.
My husband and the 2 kids are Canadian, and my husband also has parents and sisters and also auntie and uncle in Canada.
I'm so confused about this problem, please have me clear it out. I should i put my spouse's parents under my Immediate family members with my husband and the 2 step-childs? or just my husband and the 2 kids?

Reactions: Ashmeensidhu12345