+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February 25, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • March 2, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Which Stage Am I In right now

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hi guys,

Submitted my RCMP last week but the status of "Additional documents required" still says:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

It was already uploaded and submitted, and the file says "Replacement Provided". Should I be concerned?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Submitted my RCMP last week but the status of "Additional documents required" still says:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

It was already uploaded and submitted, and the file says "Replacement Provided". Should I be concerned?

It takes a few hours for IRCC to actually receive and acknowledge the receipt of the document.
just wait few more days, it will show something like this

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • February 18, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.”

Reactions: blue_human

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
hello everyone, I got my ITA last January 21, 2021. I have not submitted my application yet. I currently live in Quebec, What documents did you provide to prove that you will live outside of Quebec?

patelshubh96

Mar 12, 2020
For people who already gave their biometrics before their application (for example: while their work permit), does this message changes with actual biometrics date in application status or not ?

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I called IRCC today, no progress after MEP/BIL. But i got to know my local visa office is Vancouver.

CEC - Inland
ITA - January 21, 2021
AOR - January 24, 2021
MEP/BIL - February 12, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - February 15, 2021

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I called IRCC today, no progress after MEP/BIL. But i got to know my local visa office is Vancouver.

CEC - Inland
ITA - January 21, 2021
AOR - January 24, 2021
Did they ask you to submit the Biometrics. My medical is approved but I didn't get any notification to submit the biometrics.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,

CEC - Inland
ITA - January 21, 2021
AOR - January 24, 2021
It’s still too early for you to call IRCC to see any progress after MEP. You can try calling again 4 months after AOR, there might be some movements on criminality and/or eligibility by that time.

Reactions: dkincanada

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
AOR: 16-Jan-2021
MEP: 09-Feb-2021
BIL: still waiting.. called IRCC twice and they said, nothing wrong with my application and asked me to wait.. dont know what to do while everybody getting MEP and BIL on same day..

Hi All,

At last, I have received BIL on 03-Mar-21 after 24 days of MEP..

BIL: 03-Mar-2021

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Did they ask you to submit the Biometrics. My medical is approved but I didn't get any notification to submit the biometrics.
Hi,

I have got my biometric invite letter 24 days after my medical approval.. so no worries, you will also get it soon

BIL: 03-Mar-2021

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello,

I need some help, with the following situation.
I did my engineering from Canada. I came here as international student on 2013 and completed my degree 2019. In my 2015 fall semester, I was alleged with academic miss conduct and the case investigating run in to winter 2016 semester due to which I couldn’t take my winter semester. I also received my pgwp and I didn’t mention this when I applied for pgwp. My question is do I need to mention this in my express entry profile. and back in 2018 I had only left 2 classes and my university gave me a latter which I attached with my pgwp and successfully got my pgwp. My question is do I need to mention again in my express entry profile. and if I didn’t would it effect my PR application.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
attaching a copy of CELPIP/IELTS results are not mandatory, right? we just need to provide all info in profile, but missing to attach actual scan will not cause rejection?

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
attaching a copy of CELPIP/IELTS results are not mandatory, right? we just need to provide all info in profile, but missing to attach actual scan will not cause rejection?
while submitting the documents, you must submit the IELTS/CELPIP results file as well.. thats mandatory.. If you missed to submit, then apply webform...

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
only when you can provide the details is while you submitting your express entry profile for a draw.. once you are invited, you have to submit all the proofs for the details you have provided