+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I called IRCC today, no progress after MEP/BIL. But i got to know my local visa office is Vancouver.

CEC - Inland
ITA - January 21, 2021
AOR - January 24, 2021
MEP/BIL - February 12, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - February 15, 2021
Hello, what IRCC phone number did you use to call them?

ankitjain2801

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
CEC Applicant

Hi Guys.

My AOR is 29th January 2021
Medical passed and biometrics updated 22nd february

Today when I opened my GC key account to check the status.It said under status : Application/Profile updated but when I went inside to check it nothing was changed or updated .What does this mean ? Is this a Ghost update and does this mean that they are currently working on my file ??
Yeah call them and keep posted

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hey any luck calling them to inquire about the update? If yes can you please share what was the update about.
The last time i called, there was no progress, nothing started. However, i got to know my case processing centre and that is Vancouver.

Now i will wait for 1-2 months before calling.

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
The last time i called, there was no progress, nothing started. However, i got to know my case processing centre and that is Vancouver.

Now i will wait for 1-2 months before calling.
Yes but atleast you should call and ask them about the update. Prolly some of your stages have been passed. Mine AOR is Jan 30 So just trynna follow. I called last week and the officer told me criminality and BG in process. Eligibilty not started. And Visa office sydney NS.

Reactions: dkincanada

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Yes but atleast you should call and ask them about the update. Prolly some of your stages have been passed. Mine AOR is Jan 30 So just trynna follow. I called last week and the officer told me criminality and BG in process. Eligibilty not started. And Visa office sydney NS.
It is nice that your criminality has started.

It is still too early for us to call and bother them. I will wait for at least next 2 weeks before calling.

I will update you about the process whenever I call.

Also, I have entered my application process in my signature and I will update it as soon as I get further information.

I have two PR applications running together.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hello just a update about my application
CEC - Inland
ITA - January 21, 2021
AOR - Feb 16, 2021
MEP/BIL - March 2, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - March 5, 2021

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
I did upfront medicals in July 2020. Can I still use same medicals for my application right now? It should be valid for 1 year (so until July 2021, correct?)
p.s. my first application in July was returned as incomplete (missing original PCC), just so you know why I did medicals at that time

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
It is nice that your criminality has started.

It is still too early for us to call and bother them. I will wait for at least next 2 weeks before calling.

I will update you about the process whenever I call.

Also, I have entered my application process in my signature and I will update it as soon as I get further information.

I have two PR applications running together.
Heyy Any update?
I got a ghost Update today as well.

Reactions: dkincanada

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Submitted my RCMP last week but the status of "Additional documents required" still says:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

It was already uploaded and submitted, and the file says "Replacement Provided". Should I be concerned?
Hi, can you let me know how many days it took for you to get rcmp in your post after applying?