Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Mississauga/Peel Region.

The Government of Canada website says "Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

But what is considered the "application" is it the 90 days you get from the first invite to apply?
Or is it a new 90 period after you submit the completed document checklist?

(The schools are opening in this area next week, so hopefully, that means the clinics may also open I'm hoping)
Check here appointment available for next week

https://calendly.com/aimsmississauga/immigration_medical?month=2021-02

Reactions: creativerbl

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Mississauga/Peel Region.

The Government of Canada website says "Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

But what is considered the "application" is it the 90 days you get from the first invite to apply?
Or is it a new 90 period after you submit the completed document checklist?

(The schools are opening in this area next week, so hopefully, that means the clinics may also open I'm hoping)
I did my medical at Panel physician on dec 30. They had plenty of availability. They have a location in etobicoke too, just call them up and book an appointment

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi i got my ITA on 8th jan and i submitted my documents on 15th but still haven't got my AOR. Does anyone know how much time it will take to get the AOR? I applied my application through an immigration agent. Does this also impact the processing time?
I received my AOR two seconds after i applied.

I would suggested that you contact your agent, they might have received it but did not update you.,

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Did anyone have issues booking a medical exam in Canada due to Covid?
I've received an invite through Canadian Experience Class in January and I've completed all the document checklist except for the Medical exam. The clinics I have contacted in my area are closed due to Covid and are not conducting the medical exams at the moment.

Does anyone here have advice on whether to submit the application without the Medical Exam or is there something recommended to upload in its absence?

Thanks in advance.
I booked mine and got an appointment within 2 days.

If you are willing to drive out east, you can try Scarborough area or Ajax area.

patelshubh96

Mar 12, 2020
ITA: Jan 21
AOR: Feb 04

Currently visiting India from Jan 02 - March 14. Did my PCC and medical from here in India. Haven't submitted financial documents as they are not required for CEC.
I have put Letter of Explanation including those details though.

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
Hello all,

Hope everyone are doing good. I need some information regarding the PR application.
I got my invitation in Jan'21. I have been working since March'19 - December'20 (the same timeline has been mentioned in the Express entry profile) and I got the invitation for the same. Due to coivd i was not able to work from April'20 - July'20 and also applied for CERB. Adding to this, I worked for less hours from febraury'20 - march'20 due to covid.

My full time working hours (with same employer)

March 2019 - January 2020
August'20-December'20

Should i mention this in my experience letter? My owner is willing to give me full time letter from march'19 - december'20.

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
CEC Inland
ITA - Jan 8 2021
AOR- Jan 10 2021
MEP- Feb 2 2021
Request for fingerprint RCMP criminal record check- Feb 2 2021.

anyone know the criteria for requesting criminal record check? I’ve been in Canada for several years, never travelled out since then. My name is also a very unique name, the the possibility of it matching with someone with a record is slim to none.
That is really fast my friend !

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
CEC Inland
ITA - Jan 8 2021
AOR- Jan 10 2021
MEP- Feb 2 2021
Request for fingerprint RCMP criminal record check- Feb 2 2021.

anyone know the criteria for requesting criminal record check? I’ve been in Canada for several years, never travelled out since then. My name is also a very unique name, the the possibility of it matching with someone with a record is slim to none.
Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca for the most recent list. They usually reply within few hours. Its better to get a recent list as they keep updating it more often. Keep subject line : Request for list of accredited fingerprinting companies. This will get you response quickly. Then you can search the place closest to you and call them to book an appointment. The whole process from fingerprinting to receiving the report at your place can take about 2 weeks.

Reactions: creativerbl

arpita das

Feb 7, 2021
Hi All , I am new to the PR process, and gathering all documents now. I have submitted an application for PCC but not getting the link to pay the fees , can any one guide how to make payment to BLS india for PCC ?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi All , I am new to the PR process, and gathering all documents now. I have submitted an application for PCC but not getting the link to pay the fees , can any one guide how to make payment to BLS india for PCC ?
You have to send the draft with your application to BLS there is no online payment option available. Don’t get confused with Debit card payment it’s available for walkin application only not postal applications

check this link, they have described whole process here

https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

Reactions: arpita das

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Do we need to translate notes in the passport? I saw some comments about it, but it was the requirement for citizenship.
I have a sentence saying I received 2nd passport (the only sentence in my language in the passport). Passport itself is in 2 languages (including English), so only this one sentence....
Also, do we need to translate visas? I have visas from other countries in my passport, is there a need to translate?

KSCanada2021

Feb 10, 2021
Hello everyone!

Do you guys have any idea if I am in my home country and got my PPR. Could I send my passport from there even if I applied inside Canada? I will be going home for vacation ( due to some important matter) on March 1st week. Thank you in advance!

AOR: Jan 18th 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: sidharcher

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Do you guys have any idea if I am in my home country and got my PPR. Could I send my passport from there even if I applied inside Canada? I will be going home for vacation ( due to some important matter) on March 1st week. Thank you in advance!

AOR: Jan 18th 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
[/QUOTE

i’d suggest that you contact ircc