Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Same here ..Bio done on 3 nov...medical extended on 27 apr....everything passed just security not started.
How long since your other stages passed and security not started? My AOR is September with all other stages passed 2 months back but security has not started. I guess I too have to wait as long as you.

Reactions: moustached_devil

Vikram_GTA

Aug 14, 2020
did you make any changes to your application after AOR, like adding new family member to your current application?

Jo1

Jun 16, 2021
Thanks for event log, that's really helpful . This shows how difficult it can be for someone who is waiting for PR without any clue on the end date. My Score is 488 with AOR on February 9, 2020, and I work as a design engineer in aerospace industry, and hold a work permit under global talent stream. At the time when I made the decision to come to Canada I had a permanent job offer and work permit from Germany. Now, after working here in Canada for many years, I can't believe this is happening. There is no definitive end date for applications missing the estimated completion date. Just imagine, If someone doesn't like a timeline on a job assigned to them, all they have to do is to just miss it once and wow, no more end dates.

I have been calling IRCC client support center every week for the past many months, all they say is that my criminality is still in progress, I have submitted them the police certificates they asked for and I can only guess that there is no one following up on my file.
My AOR was in March 2020 everything passed medicals expired and extension done in April . Called contact center told me the officer who's supposed to update the file with new medical extension hasn't so far and apparently there's no way to get the officer to do his job ...it's so frustrating these officers are not doing the job and we're at their mercy ...