+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Feb. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

azizunreal

Oct 27, 2020
Oh okay.
no worries
Just hope to get it
Anyways congratulations
Thank you but not sure if I should be celebrating just yet. The email from IRCC was vague - no mention that the PR is approved... just that I have to send email/UCI, etc. to be registered on a portal. Who knows how many steps it will take from there. And how long.

I started this process in Feb.2019. It is now May.2021. Maybe the finish line is in sight.

Good luck to you with everything!

Reactions: sukhbirring

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you but not sure if I should be celebrating just yet. The email from IRCC was vague - no mention that the PR is approved... just that I have to send email/UCI, etc. to be registered on a portal. Who knows how many steps it will take from there. And how long.

I started this process in Feb.2019. It is now May.2021. Maybe the finish line is in sight.

Good luck to you with everything!
Don’t worry
Once you get login credentials
I have seen people getting coPR in 1 day.

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Has anyone that is currently living outside of Canada gotten a COPR? Over one year of wait time and I still have yet to receive it.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys!
I have seen many of you guys saying that you found out that you are marked as Outland despite of being an inland applicant.
How do we check that please help

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone got an email from etobicoke landings to send information like latest entry to canada etc.

Some movement.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi everyone got an email from etobicoke landings to send information like latest entry to canada etc.

Some movement.
Congrats, I’ve seen it’s been a very long journey for you. Finally! Best of luck.

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Thanks bro.
I am not sure how long it will take from now to receive CoPR after this email.
Any suggestions?
My friend got an invitation to the landing portal next day after this email. Once she logged in to the portal and provided all information the COPR was available 2 days later. Fingers crossed! I checked today that our ME was extended on 6May. So also hoping for the best!

Reactions: sukhbirring

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
My friend got an invitation to the landing portal next day after this email. Once she logged in to the portal and provided all information the COPR was available 2 days later. Fingers crossed! I checked today that our ME was extended on 6May. So also hoping for the best!
I see. This Portal is only for CoPR or is it the same for PR card?
Thanks for the response.