Oct 5, 2020
Hello finally got an email from Etobicoke
For pr portal
Nothing showing up in account yet but got an email asking for uci date of entry
To create pr confirmation portal account
Aor 13 jan 2020
Remedical passed 23 rd april
Etobicoke email for portal 6 may 2021
Awesome man happy for you. It took how many weeks then?
Something is moving atleast.
I fed up calling IRCC everyday to hear the same answer, Final Decision Pending.

azizunreal

Oct 27, 2020
Like the others, I also got an email from Etobicoke to create a PR portal. They need UCI, date of entry and personal email address for that.

Get this: the email was sent on 7.May to my work permit lawyer, who sent it to me, who sent it to the PR lawyer because IRCC apparently booted the PR lawyers from my file.

The work permit lawyer must be thinking "wow, I'm good! applied for work permit renewal and they gave a PR!" :D

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Like the others, I also got an email from Etobicoke to create a PR portal. They need UCI, date of entry and personal email address for that.

Get this: the email was sent on 7.May to my work permit lawyer, who sent it to me, who sent it to the PR lawyer because IRCC apparently booted the PR lawyers from my file.

The work permit lawyer must be thinking "wow, I'm good! applied for work permit renewal and they gave a PR!" :D
Omg!
This is big mess what they did
Do you know when were your medicals extended.
As I also from Etobicoke office
WP Lawyer was different and PR is different
Really worrie d

azizunreal

Oct 27, 2020
Omg!
This is big mess what they did
Do you know when were your medicals extended.
As I also from Etobicoke office
WP Lawyer was different and PR is different
Really worrie d
Only my medicals were extended. My wife and two kids were told that their medicals expired and we had to go back and do it all over again at our cost ($705).

Do what I did when it comes to IRCC - HOPE that your WP lawyer is nice enough to forward the notification to you when it comes to them.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Only my medicals were extended. My wife and two kids were told that their medicals expired and we had to go back and do it all over again at our cost ($705).

Do what I did when it comes to IRCC - HOPE that your WP lawyer is nice enough to forward the notification to you when it comes to them.
Thanks for response
Do you know when your were extended though.
I already called them 3-4 months back when this portal thing started. I called them to delete all emails only mine and PR Lawyer were left but I doubt them as they can do anything

azizunreal

Oct 27, 2020
Thanks for response
Do you know when your were extended though.
I already called them 3-4 months back when this portal thing started. I called them to delete all emails only mine and PR Lawyer were left but I doubt them as they can do anything
No idea really. I'm in the third ring - the PR lawyer talks to my company lawyer who talks to me.