+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Feb. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
My application was apparently approved and COPR document number issued more than a month ago, on March 25 (per GCMS notes), but the online profile still shows "submitted" with some steps still showing as pending (eligibility, background check, final decision), and nothing came in the post. Primary office Ottawa and secondary Etobicoke (it showed Edmonton as secondary office in the previous GCMS notes, from a month earlier just prior to the approval).

Reactions: sukhbirring

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
So one of my friend got call from Etobicoke office for confirmation of his PR. His AOR is 28th Feb 2020. His medicals also got extended on 12th April. Biometrics given on 8th October last year.
I think it is going to be great Month for all February and older applicants.
Maybe IRCC is clearing backlog in reverse order, Who knows.
Fingers crossed.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
So one of my friend got call from Etobicoke office for confirmation of his PR. His AOR is 28th Feb 2020. His medicals also got extended on 12th April. Biometrics given on 8th October last year.
I think it is going to be great Month for all February and older applicants.
Maybe IRCC is clearing backlog in reverse order, Who knows.
Fingers crossed.
Hm gud
His file was also transferred to Etobicoke after everything passed ?
Hopefully i will also get something next week bcz mine got transferred to Etobicoke last week after medical passed and rest of the things

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hm gud
Hopefully i will also get something next week bcz mine got transferred to Etobicoke last week after medical passed and rest of the things
Fingers crossed.
AOR April 2020
All passed and approved as notes on 2Oct 2020 and file came to Etobicoke.
Medical extended on 26April
No coPR yet.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Hm gud
Yes his file was also transferred to Etobicoke after clearing all the steps.

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi guys, our application is in ten background check since Oct2020, it was moved to Ottawa. According to ATIP eligibility, medical is checked, biometrics approved. Status is at criminal check. Web form were sent every month. IRCC agent confirmed y phone that there are no concerns to the application. Anyone received recently approval?

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
At most 3 weeks as per an agent when I asked about timeline.
So it is coming soon my friend.

Hi, we're waiting with my husband for a PR since Feb2020. Besides a lot of attempts to contact IRCC - nothing changed and it is still stuck at the background check. However, we're both on WP. We probably need to go back home for 2-3 months. And it might happen that we will get information about approval once we are outside of Canada. Can we still come back and cross the border on WP if they are valid? Or do we need to apply for a travel document? Do you know if your WP is valid when you are approved as landed PR? Or it automatically changes status for invalid?