+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Feb. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
AOR Feb 9 2020 , Bio 24 Feb 2020, RCMP April 10, Criminality still in progress
Just as an advice

Are you Cec inland? Did you check TR to PR stream? You can apply parallel with express entry if you’re eligible. You have to pay fees again. But maybe it worth it, cause you’ll be at 18 month soon and it looks terrible.

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
Hey same here
Mar 3, 2020
Bio Mar 13, 2020
everything passed but still awaiting for the final decision.

I might withdraw this application and submit another one (CEC).. I helped my friend for his documents last December and he got his pr... I am happy for him but this is BS.. IRCC should have processed ours first.

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
Hey same here
Mar 3, 2020
Bio Mar 13, 2020
everything passed but still awaiting for the final decision.

I might withdraw this application and submit another one (CEC).. I helped my friend for his documents last December and he got his pr... I am happy for him but this is BS.. IRCC should have processed ours first.
Extremely strongly recommend not to withdraw... Your waiting time now is similar to what mine was when my application was finally approved (482 days from AOR to eCOPR), and my online profile showed criminality and eligibility in progress until the last minute. So I'd say there's still hope for you.

The GCMS notes that, that you can get for free through an Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request under the Privacy Act, are very helpful. I discovered that my criminality and eligibility actually passed and the application was approved on March 25, then it took another 66 days for them to contact me for the PR confirmation portal, and another 11 days until my only profile updated and finally showed everything passed.

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
Extremely strongly recommend not to withdraw... Your waiting time now is similar to what mine was when my application was finally approved (482 days from AOR to eCOPR), and my online profile showed criminality and eligibility in progress until the last minute. So I'd say there's still hope for you.

The GCMS notes that, that you can get for free through an Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request under the Privacy Act, are very helpful. I discovered that my criminality and eligibility actually passed and the application was approved on March 25, then it took another 66 days for them to contact me for the PR confirmation portal, and another 11 days until my only profile updated and finally showed everything passed.

Thank for all the positive words!!
My last GCMS from mid-April shows that everything passed but still no final decision. Just submitted another GCMS and also the webform today. Thanks! I will keep hope a bit longer then :)

Vikram_GTA

Aug 14, 2020
Anyone with AOR in month of Feb 2020 still waiting for COPR?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC, CRS score: 488

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019

Thanks for the detailed update. Did you have to extend any work permit like BOWP? What was your AOR?

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for the detailed update. Did you have to extend any work permit like BOWP? What was your AOR?
Yes, I had two BOWPs (applied for the first one together with the PR application, and the second one about a year later). The AOR was Feb. 14, here is my full timeline <link> (and it took about two weeks from the eCOPR to get the card in the post).

Reactions: Jaimeavila

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
Thank for all the positive words!!
My last GCMS from mid-April shows that everything passed but still no final decision. Just submitted another GCMS and also the webform today. Thanks! I will keep hope a bit longer then :)

Hey and all!
I got an portal email on July 1 and sent my info back on July 2 and got an email with login information today (July 5, 2021) and just uploaded my address and photo.

Hopefully I will get copr by this week!
Thanks all.
And special thanks to @theeeiam who encouraged me to hang a bit more.
Your positive energy helped me a lot. Wish you all the best :)

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
Hey and all!
I got an portal email on July 1 and sent my info back on July 2 and got an email with login information today (July 5, 2021) and just uploaded my address and photo.

Hopefully I will get copr by this week!
Thanks all.
And special thanks to @theeeiam who encouraged me to hang a bit more.
Your positive energy helped me a lot. Wish you all the best :)
Congratulations!

Believe me I know the frustration, and I'm mostly bitter about the whole experience, but it's in the past now and you'll soon forget about it and move on. I'm already counting the days to be able to apply for citizenship (I'm sure that's gonna be a lot of fun again...)

Reactions: jenjenjenn

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
Congratulations!

Believe me I know the frustration, and I'm mostly bitter about the whole experience, but it's in the past now and you'll soon forget about it and move on. I'm already counting the days to be able to apply for citizenship (I'm sure that's gonna be a lot of fun again...)
I got my ecopr right away on Monday (only took 6 hours after I uploaded my photo and the address information)
If there is anyone out there still waiting for their pr to be approved! Hang in there! You will get it soon enough! Sending all positive energy to you!

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Yes, I had two BOWPs (applied for the first one together with the PR application, and the second one about a year later). The AOR was Feb. 14, here is my full timeline <link> (and it took about two weeks from the eCOPR to get the card in the post).
Hope to get the portal before the BOWP get expired in mid September.

Vikram_GTA

Aug 14, 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikram_GTA

Aug 14, 2020

In just few weeks it will be 18 months since my PR file is received by IRCC and I called Client support center many times but there is no progress on my file.

Ali@12345

Jan 8, 2020
In just few weeks it will be 18 months since my PR file is received by IRCC and I called Client support center many times but there is no progress on my file.
Hi ,

I am in similar situation ,I am a CEC inland application AOR February 2020 . It’s been 18 months now and there is no progress on my file . I am the primary applicant and applied as spouse not accompanying . My spouse is in India . My file was last touched on June 2020 . I called IRCC several times with generic response that the application is still in process. I have applied GCMS notes two times and it is written
Eligibility: recommended passed
Criminality: in progress
Security : not started
I have currently on bowp which will expire soon in October 2021

@legalfalcon currently I am out of options here, I am really not understanding what to do , can you please suggest what can I do in my current situation. I am really stressed out

thanks in advance