Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Reactions: MABZ and intl_stu

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Are there any applicants who have applied with spouse? Could you please share your timelines?
My husband is the primary applicant and i'm the dependent. Feb 13 aor. Applied thru cec inland. Vo ottawa. I called ircc yesterday and i was told that all stages are passed and just wait for an email.

Reactions: intl_stu

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I've posted this in AOR thread but realized that this one is probably more relevant:

Hey guys! I am very late to the party because I had no idea what all of that (AOR, GU, etc) meant.
AOR - Feb 20
I am not sure at what stage(GU) I am - 65% and my background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
I've passed medical on March 2.
Couldn't get biometrics done.
Estimate date is the ~the end of aug

My PGWP expires in the end of July and I believe I need to apply for BOWP, right?
I started an application and answered no to a "provided biometrics and photo during the last 10 years before coming to Canada" (something like that). And I there is a fee for biometrics. Seems like they will need biometrics for BOWP too, right?

I am an inland CEC. Also got a COVID survey and 2(?) "We're still working on your application" emails on June 6th.
I've tried to call and listened to their options for ~45 min, going in circles. Maybe if anybody knows a shortcut?

knikhil1306

May 6, 2020
I havent done my biometrics due to covid. :( I still have to wait until they re-open the offices.
I submitted my application on Feb 25th and Feb 26th for my BOWP. I got emails saying that they are still processing my application and it may take longer before I can hear back from them. I got 3 emails saying the same thing for my BOWP and 2 emails for my PR application.

I called last month to IRCC and they said that they are still processing applications but they have less employees that are working for now because of covid-19. They might resume in July but no certainty yet.

Good luck to all of us!
Hi,

I'm waiting for biometrics too. Not sure whether they are going through the other steps or application got stuck due to no biometrics. Is anyone have any clue how they are progressing

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi,

I'm waiting for biometrics too. Not sure whether they are going through the other steps or application got stuck due to no biometrics. Is anyone have any clue how they are progressing
Hi, I have no clue if they are processing the applications without biometrics. I just received an email last month saying that they are still processing the application but I think this email is just a general email for everyone. When is your AOR?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi,

Called in today. Was told that I am eligible and passed everything except criminality. So they can't continue processing without my biometrics.

Reactions: 123ganda

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Called in today. Was told that I am eligible and passed everything except criminality. So they can't continue processing without my biometrics.
Thats great news! Congratulations!
When they resume it would be easy.

Reactions: WunderCat

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hello All,

I got my ITA (CEC) on February 5th, medical cleared on 10h March, bio-metrics on 12th March.
Our application is at 66%.
Did anyone get their applications approved ? or any update ?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi, Great news! Congrats :) Did you get any GU when your eligibility is passed? Thanks!

Last edited: