NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi everyone!
I am concerned with my biometrics.. as Service Canada cancelled all the appointments. I was trying to book an appointment again and the next available in GTA is in May 4th but when I selected the appointment it says "You passed the maximum booking date." Then I selected different locations and different times, it still gives me that message. I am so confused and worried. Please advise if you have an idea what to do. Thanks!

Reactions: Loren27

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
As they have stated in their latest email, you are NOT allowed to make any appointments until further notice. IRCC gave a 90-day period for all applicants who received their biometrics letter. So, you have 90 days from the date you have received your letter. Just wait for now until they make another announcement.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
As they have stated in their latest email, you are NOT allowed to make any appointments until further notice. IRCC gave a 90-day period for all applicants who received their biometrics letter. So, you have 90 days from the date you have received your letter. Just wait for now until they make another announcement.
Hi thank you!

I just called CIC (thank God they answered) and asked what if I wasn't able to do the biometrics within the 90 days extension they provided due to booking an appointment with Service Canada offices.
- agent said that, I should inform them the reason why I wasn't able to do it within the time frame they gave and provide proof (like appointment letter/email from Service Canada and send it through the IRCC webform.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Reactions: doislan

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
I'm in the same boat, but you should have received an email saying that IRCC is giving us 90 days to give biometrics due to COVID-19 and that a new Request Letter will not be needed. So yes, probably our applications are going to be delayed, but it was the right thing to do from them.
Your biometrics appointment got cancelled too ? So basically our applications are frozen ?

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Your biometrics appointment got cancelled too ? So basically our applications are frozen ?
I wouldn't say frozen, but delayed

pranaych2312

Mar 22, 2020
Hi All,

I have received AOR on feb 1st 2020. I have a question related to proof of funds (which i have already submitted). One of my friend sent me 4000$ (repayed me old debt) just couple of weeks before my AOR. Do i need to submit any document that i haven't borrowed money from my friend. Or should i submit a gift deed?? I'm confused on how to handle this situation.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi thank you!

I just called CIC (thank God they answered) and asked what if I wasn't able to do the biometrics within the 90 days extension they provided due to booking an appointment with Service Canada offices.
- agent said that, I should inform them the reason why I wasn't able to do it within the time frame they gave and provide proof (like appointment letter/email from Service Canada and send it through the IRCC webform.
What is the CIC number you called ?

Hehree

Feb 8, 2020
I got AoR Feb 26, applied for bridging work permit march 2.

It's already April and I have no heard anything on either application, is this normal?

I might have missed the status updates but what are the chances of me passing the r10 completeness check and BOWP should be processing (not halted due to R10).

Khan001

Apr 13, 2020
CEC inland
Score: 480
Applied on feb 21st.
Biometrics submitted on March 06
Application showing underprocess...

Khan001

Apr 13, 2020
Dear All,
Please excuse me if this thread is already discussed. I am currently working in Canada on a closed work permit (LMIA exempted) which is valid till June 04, 2020. I have already applied for PR under CEC category in February and status shows in progress. Am I still eligible to apply for BOWP if I don't have a new job offer and my current job offer is valid till June 2020? If yes, Can I also include my spouse to increase her open work permit in the same application?.
Another worry I have, I didn't show proof of fund in the CEC-PR application, will my application likely to get rejected because I will no more have a job after June and didn't show them proof of fund.
Please let me know your thought in detail in my scenario.

Thanks in advance.
Stay safe and have a nice day

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi thank you!

I have been trying to reach out to IRCC but failed, its getting disconnected. Did you experience the same?

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I have been trying to reach out to IRCC but failed, its getting disconnected. Did you experience the same?
some days its the wait time is less than half hour but most of the time they can't take my calls due to high volume of calls they receive. Yes sometimes it just disconnects itself and just try again until your lucky to get a hold of an agent.
Best of luck!

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I got AoR Feb 26, applied for bridging work permit march 2.

It's already April and I have no heard anything on either application, is this normal?

I might have missed the status updates but what are the chances of me passing the r10 completeness check and BOWP should be processing (not halted due to R10).
Hi, I applied for BOWP too on Feb 26th. I got an email last March 26 saying that they are still working on my application and I won't hear from them anytime soon but it is normal. Thats it for my BOWP.

AngryBurrito

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2020
Hi,
AOR: 25 Feb