CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hello.. i dont have any updates with my application ..

does anyone know when biometrics offices will open in Toronto? I still have to do my biometrics..maybe thats why my application is stuck..

thanks in advance

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi All,

I got a call from IRCC telling the my PR is approved after few minutes I got a approval email as well. My AOR was 28 Feburary.

I am CEC Inland.

All the best for others, hoping you all will get approval soon.
Wow! Thats fast ! Congratulations!

Reactions: AVISHWAKARMA

Saharrahas

Jan 7, 2020
Inland
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2020
Hi All,

I got a call from IRCC telling the my PR is approved after few minutes I got a approval email as well. My AOR was 28 Feburary.

I am CEC Inland.

Congratulations! When did you do your biometrics?

alex_yong

May 28, 2020
Hi All,

I am CEC Inland.

Congrats! How and when did you do the biometric?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi All,

I am CEC Inland.

Same question if ur AOR is Feb 28 when did u get a chance to do biometrics ?

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
anyone from VO : Ottawa, what is their timeline for PR Process

my AOR is 1 Feb but still my Eligibility is not yet started

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Feb 28. I got two emails today saying my application is still being processed, one hour apart.

What does this mean?

Currently what I am seeing is: my BG is being processed, and they're reviewing my eligibility. But it's been like that for months.

I have no request for RCMP, yet. Is this always necessary?

Also do they always call you when you get PR? Need to have my phone more then.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Reactions: 123ganda

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Feb 28. I got two emails today saying my application is still being processed, one hour apart.

What does this mean?

Currently what I am seeing is: my BG is being processed, and they're reviewing my eligibility. But it's been like that for months.

I have no request for RCMP, yet. Is this always necessary?

Also do they always call you when you get PR? Need to have my phone more then.

Thanks for any input.
Hi I got the same two emails too.. I have no clue what it means...
I think we hare on the same page as of now.. But I havent given my biometrics because of covid all offices are still closed. Hoping they will open soon and will be able to have an appointment.
How about you? did you give your biometrics yet?

Best of luck to all of us!

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Hi I got the same two emails too.. I have no clue what it means...
I think we hare on the same page as of now.. But I havent given my biometrics because of covid all offices are still closed. Hoping they will open soon and will be able to have an appointment.
How about you? did you give your biometrics yet?

Best of luck to all of us!
Yes I received an email shortly after February 28, when I submitted my PR application to submit my biometrics, I did it early March. When did you send your PR application?

What worries me is that I also submitted my BOWP application early march as well and heard nothing yet. That's like 4 months. Right now I'm more concerned about my BOWP.

Anyone submitted their BOWP around the same time frame as PR and got any updates?

Thansk!

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Yes I received an email shortly after February 28, when I submitted my PR application to submit my biometrics, I did it early March. When did you send your PR application?

What worries me is that I also submitted my BOWP application early march as well and heard nothing yet. That's like 4 months. Right now I'm more concerned about my BOWP.

Anyone submitted their BOWP around the same time frame as PR and got any updates?

Thansk!
I havent done my biometrics due to covid. :( I still have to wait until they re-open the offices.
I submitted my application on Feb 25th and Feb 26th for my BOWP. I got emails saying that they are still processing my application and it may take longer before I can hear back from them. I got 3 emails saying the same thing for my BOWP and 2 emails for my PR application.

I called last month to IRCC and they said that they are still processing applications but they have less employees that are working for now because of covid-19. They might resume in July but no certainty yet.

Good luck to all of us!

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi! I received a ghost update on June 15 and when I checked my profile, the ADR changed to we are reviewing your additional documents. Then I called IRCC yesterday, June 16, the agent told me that all stages in my application are passed and waiting for the final approval. I don't have to do anything and just wait for an email.

How long it usually takes to get ppr after passing the stages? Thanks!