Hi Guys,

Just got my COPR from CPC Edmonton.

AOR-Jan 24,2020
MED-17 FEB
BIO- 20 FEB
RCMP- 27 FEB
Eligibility- 21 APR
COPR- 28 MAY

All the best you guys.. Just wait you all will get it soon.
Congrat!

Please tell me have you received PR card already? What is procedure for getting PR card? CoPR was sent by mail as hard copy or you downloaded from EE?

Thanks

Last edited:

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thank you!!

I tried calling this number 1-888-242-2100, however I'm unsuccessful to reach the agent. Were you able to speak to the agent?
Yeah, it took me probably 20 min to find an option to talk to an agent. The whole place is like a labyrinth and forces you to listen to all options (unless you know what numbers to press).

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
I got PR. The agent directly said that I am now a PR. Two questions:
1. What is PPR.
2. I don't see an expiry date on the CoPR letter for me to submit my pictures (for PR card) but I'm seeing people worry about CoPR expiring?

Jdunchik

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I got PR. The agent directly said that I am now a PR. Two questions:
1. What is PPR.
2. I don't see an expiry date on the CoPR letter for me to submit my pictures (for PR card) but I'm seeing people worry about CoPR expiring?
CoPR has the following:

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
CoPR has the following:

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
Hi, Thank you for replying. By a travel document you mean my home country's passport? I also have a provincial driver's license. By "must be accompanied", is this for travel or for when I sign up for things like SIN, health card, etc..

Lastly, you're right, on the letter itself there is no expiry date but on my profile, there's a new table detailing the CoPR which shows an expiry date in January 2021, so not even 1 year, but about ~5-6 months, is this normal?

Jdunchik

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi, Thank you for replying. By a travel document you mean my home country's passport? I also have a provincial driver's license. By "must be accompanied", is this for travel or for when I sign up for things like SIN, health card, etc..

Lastly, you're right, on the letter itself there is no expiry date but on my profile, there's a new table detailing the CoPR which shows an expiry date in January 2021, so not even 1 year, but about ~5-6 months, is this normal?
Sorry, I am not sure what is date in the profile of my daughter. For getting SIN needing home country's passport. CoPR is not for travel.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, it took me probably 20 min to find an option to talk to an agent. The whole place is like a labyrinth and forces you to listen to all options (unless you know what numbers to press).
Hello,

Would you mind sharing what you exactly requested from the agent you spoke with? You just asked for an update & and they gave this information or you already have updates on your online account as verified documents etc.?

Basically, my online account shows still what I had months ago. (Reviewing documents, processing background check, has not received your biometrics etc.) Is it the same for you but you learnt all processed except background check from the agent, or do you have all these updated on your online GC account already?

Thanks a lot!

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello,

Would you mind sharing what you exactly requested from the agent you spoke with? You just asked for an update & and they gave this information or you already have updates on your online account as verified documents etc.?

Basically, my online account shows still what I had months ago. (Reviewing documents, processing background check, has not received your biometrics etc.) Is it the same for you but you learnt all processed except background check from the agent, or do you have all these updated on your online GC account already?

Thanks a lot!

On my profile nothing changed for months. Processing/reviewing ... etc.
On the phone I asked about BOWP application and the person provided me with the information about my PR status as well.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
On my profile nothing changed for months. Processing/reviewing ... etc.
On the phone I asked about BOWP application and the person provided me with the information about my PR status as well.
Thank you once again. Called in today and turns out I am at the same spot you are. :)

Reactions: WunderCat

AngryBurrito

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2020
Hi guys I just got my CoPR,
This is my timeline.

NOC - 2141
CEC - Inland
AOR
- February 25, 2020
MEP - March 04, 2020
Biometrics Completed - March 09, 2020
CoPR - July 10, 2020
VO - Ottawa
I didn't get any Ghost updates or calls from IRCC

Good luck to everyone and may the force be with you.