I held 2 job title with current company with same NOC 2173

Job Title 1 - Mar' 2015 to DEC' 2018
Job Title 2 - Jan' 2019 till date.

In Job Title 2, I have experience in 2 locations -

India - Jan'2019 to APR'2020
Canada - Apr'2020 to till date.

While in EE profile I created 2 entries because place of work was different -

Entry 1 - Job Title 2, Mar' 15 to APR' 20, India
Entry 2 - Job Title 2, APR'20 to till date, Canada.

Do I have to create a separate entry for Job Title 1 or one entry for entire duration should suffice?

Dharmin Shah

Jan 14, 2018
Hi,

Calling IRCC is the only best & quicker option to get to know about your basic application info including VO.

I know its very hard to connect but try like 8:00am exactly in the morning and repeatedly try to connect , your call will hit a bull's eye anytime within 15 to 30 min.

Second, is GCMS notes where you will find detail info , but i guess you might be very well aware about its receiving timeline of about 1 month or mostly more than that.
Hey Hardik, thank you, Also I do not know anything about GCMS notes. So can you please share the link where I can apply for GCMS notes? Also, I did not apply for RCMP so my is it compulsory to attach RCMP in CEC application?

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Hey Hardik, thank you, Also I do not know anything about GCMS notes. So can you please share the link where I can apply for GCMS notes? Also, I did not apply for RCMP so my is it compulsory to attach RCMP in CEC application?
Hi Dharmin,

You can apply on https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en . Also you can search for youtube videos on "how to apply" to get help filing up the form.

Second, RCMP is not mandatory document. I just submitted as a support additional document.

Thank you

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Inland CEC with inland dependent
AOR: Aug 31, 2021
Medicals Passed (for both) : Oct 1, 2021
Biometrics Completed (for both): Oct 5, 2021
Additional Documents required: Dec 7, 2021 (submitted on same day)
1st Portal email: Jan 14, 2022 (went to dependents email)
2nd Portal Credential email: Jan 14, 2022 (same day on Primary Applicants email)
Submitted address and photo in Portal: Jan 15, 2022
eCOPR of dependent: Jan 28, 2022
eCOPR of primary applicant: Jan 31, 2022 (application approved in GC Key)
PR Card application linked for dependent: Jan 31, 2022
1st GU in PR Card application for dependent: Feb 1, 2022

VO: Etobicoke

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
hey just another question again:

If I get my ECOPR

1. Can I travel in and out of Canada using ECOPR ?
2. Lets say i got an ECOPR and If I do not get my PR card on time for a March travel out of Canada - can I use my work permit to enter Canada given it is still valid till Apr 29 2022 ?
or
3. Can I fly to US (I have a US VISA -visitor) and land trip to Canada using ECOPR? I saw somewhere that you can use your ECOPR as a paper to enter Canada but cant remember where.

Thanks all!

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
hey just another question again:

If I get my ECOPR

1. Can I travel in and out of Canada using ECOPR ?
2. Lets say i got an ECOPR and If I do not get my PR card on time for a March travel out of Canada - can I use my work permit to enter Canada given it is still valid till Apr 29 2022 ?
or
3. Can I fly to US (I have a US VISA -visitor) and land trip to Canada using ECOPR? I saw somewhere that you can use your ECOPR as a paper to enter Canada but cant remember where.

Thanks all!
1. You can leave Canada with or without eCOPR like you normally would... the eCOPR just wont allow you to get back in if you're travelling by air
2. No - all your temporary permits and visas become invalidated once you receive eCOPR since you will be a PR.
3. You can reenter the land border with eCOPR.. but only by private vehicle. More detials here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=064&top=10

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Thank you. I called today and agent mentioned that only security is left in my file since September 2021 and my file is in CPC Ottawa. Anyone knows what is wait time in Ottawa?
Inland CEC with inland dependent
AOR: Aug 31, 2021
Medicals Passed (for both) : Oct 1, 2021
Biometrics Completed (for both): Oct 5, 2021
Additional Documents required: Dec 7, 2021 (submitted on same day)
1st Portal email: Jan 14, 2022 (went to dependents email)
2nd Portal Credential email: Jan 14, 2022 (same day on Primary Applicants email)
Submitted address and photo in Portal: Jan 15, 2022
eCOPR of dependent: Jan 28, 2022
eCOPR of primary applicant: Jan 31, 2022 (application approved in GC Key)
PR Card application linked for dependent: Jan 31, 2022
1st GU in PR Card application for dependent: Feb 1, 2022

VO: Etobicoke
What’s the next step after they send an email to confirm residential address ?

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
1. You can leave Canada with or without eCOPR like you normally would... the eCOPR just wont allow you to get back in if you're travelling by air
2. No - all your temporary permits and visas become invalidated once you receive eCOPR since you will be a PR.
3. You can reenter the land border with eCOPR.. but only by private vehicle. More detials here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=064&top=10
And to return back to canada you need to apply a PRTD document from where you are going ( doesn't matter if it is not your home country) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Check VFS site of the country you are travelling to if vfs is there.

Reactions: JamCan56

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
A question to all who submitted PR application -

I held 2 job title with current company with same NOC 2173

Job Title 1 - Mar' 2015 to DEC' 2018
Job Title 2 - Jan' 2019 till date.

In Job Title 2, I have experience in 2 locations -

India - Jan'2019 to APR'2020
Canada - Apr'2020 to till date.

While in EE profile I created 2 entries because place of work was different -

Entry 2 - Job Title 2, APR'20 to till date, Canada.

Do I have to create a separate entry for Job Title 1 or one entry for entire duration should suffice?
I had the similar case and i only give my last title for the whole tenure.

Entry 2 - Job Title 2, APR'20 to till date, Canada. - this one I submitted and all were good

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
I had the similar case and i only give my last title for the whole tenure.

Entry 2 - Job Title 2, APR'20 to till date, Canada. - this one I submitted and all were good
There are 2 ways to do it.
One:
Add 2 entires with the latest title - one for India and another one for Canada and attach a LOE explaining all other position during the tenure of the employment.
Note: 2 entires are must to claim Canada and Foriegn experience.
Two: Add one row for each position and location and attach the promotion letters and income tax certificate.