+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
In Sep 2021 as per MP inquiry. Do you know the status of your file?
From my notes eligibility is blank (in progress i guess), criminality not started, security passed (this was also blank in my notes), info sharing complete. My file was first transferred to vancouver vo from edmonton but was transferred again to montreal on nov 30 due to work load re-distribution. No updates since then.

Nishant Goyal

Sep 24, 2021
From my notes eligibility is blank (in progress i guess), criminality not started, security passed (this was also blank in my notes), info sharing complete. My file was first transferred to vancouver vo from edmonton but was transferred again to montreal on nov 30 due to work load re-distribution. No updates since then.
My file transfer to Montreal due to stat questions.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hello can someone please help me :)

I have a visa/TRV till April 29 2022.

I applied for the BOWP and they gave me a letter with the extension till May 11 2022 (i applied Jan 11 2022 - 120days). It says there if i will leave Canada i am not authorize to work when i come back.

However my old visa/trv is still valid till April 29 2022.
1. Am i able to leave Canade and return before my OLD VISA/TRV expires?
2. If my PR gets approved and im not in Canada what will happen?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hello can someone please help me :)

I have a visa/TRV till April 29 2022.

I applied for the BOWP and they gave me a letter with the extension till May 11 2022 (i applied Jan 11 2022 - 120days). It says there if i will leave Canada i am not authorize to work when i come back.

Did your current work permit is still valid or has it's been expired?
Since you're in Implied status now and if your current Work permit is expired you may not be able to come back until you get your new Work Permit extension or the PR approval (PR card or PRTD). You will need BOTH TRV and a Work Permit valid to go and come back to Canada.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Did your current work permit is still valid or has it's been expired?
Since you're in Implied status now and if your current Work permit is expired you may not be able to come back until you get your new Work Permit extension or the PR approval (PR card or PRTD). You will need BOTH TRV and a Work Permit valid to go and come back to Canada.
I still have a VALID TRV/permit fill April 29 2022.

Dharmin Shah

Jan 14, 2018
Hello All,
I applied for me and 1 dependent and we both in Canada.
AOR : 11th August 2021
Medical Updated: 20th Sep 2021
2-3 times Ghost update ( 1 in Sep and others in Oct and Nov)
When I am calling to IRCC it says we are unable to transfer your call. So how to check where is m application and where it got transferred?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
1. Yes, so long your Permit is valid.
2. If you have visa/status, just come back quickly and confirm your address etc for eCoPR. If you are out of status or do not want to confirm, tell them about you not being in Canada and they will start the PPR process.

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I applied for me and 1 dependent and we both in Canada.
AOR : 11th August 2021
Medical Updated: 20th Sep 2021
2-3 times Ghost update ( 1 in Sep and others in Oct and Nov)
When I am calling to IRCC it says we are unable to transfer your call. So how to check where is m application and where it got transferred?
Hi,

Calling IRCC is the only best & quicker option to get to know about your basic application info including VO.

I know its very hard to connect but try like 8:00am exactly in the morning and repeatedly try to connect , your call will hit a bull's eye anytime within 15 to 30 min.

Second, is GCMS notes where you will find detail info , but i guess you might be very well aware about its receiving timeline of about 1 month or mostly more than that.

reeamnvk

Aug 29, 2018
Cec inland
Aor Aug 11

Yesterday when i open my gckey i saw account updated and In review of additional documents-- from we dont need additional document to it changed to not applicable 4 months ago now again yesterday I checked I saw it changes to jan 28,2022 we are reviewing your additional documents you provided.
After few hours account updated changed to’ submitted.
I didnt provide any additional documents except for biometrics 4 months ago
It is so strange and i havent got any email for additional documents yet.
Is it something to worry about? Anyone has same situation ?