+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Tpatel007

Aug 13, 2021
I have submitted my application and I haven't got any response yet what you guys thinks I should next?
AOR - 30 August
BO AND MEDICAL - 14 October
GU ON 16 October
Then medical changed to again we don't need medical and same for the biometrics but I see that biometrics is updated now but still the same message in the bottom that we don't need biometrics and there is no update after this.
Please suggest what should I do next

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone
I got portal credentials and was uploading my photograph but it showed that pixel range doesn’t match the requirements. Anyone else had same situation please help.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
I have submitted my application and I haven't got any response yet what you guys thinks I should next?
AOR - 30 August
GU ON 16 October
Then medical changed to again we don't need medical and same for the biometrics but I see that biometrics is updated now but still the same message in the bottom that we don't need biometrics and there is no update after this.
Actually you can’t do anything about it but here are the things that you can do;
1- raise a web form — no harm, but most probably you will receive a generic reply.
2- call IRCC— if you’re lucky, you may talk to a kind agent and answer your questions or he/she may just cut the conversation by saying you’re not urgent/priority.
3- order gcms notes— you may see some details about your application but nowadays they don’t follow the 30 days rule. Prepare yourself for about 2-3 months at least.

manoj.y

Aug 4, 2021
Yeah ask your photographer to shoot at 2000 X 2000 , I have wasted a lot of money on this Photographers are giving us with 1680 X 1200 pixels and ircc recently changed this system so we need to go beyond 1680 X 1200 . So 2000 X 2000 is ideal

Tpatel007

Aug 13, 2021
Actually you can’t do anything about it but here are the things that you can do;
1- raise a web form — no harm, but most probably you will receive a generic reply.
2- call IRCC— if you’re lucky, you may talk to a kind agent and answer your questions or he/she may just cut the conversation by saying you’re not urgent/priority.
3- order gcms notes— you may see some details about your application but nowadays they don’t follow the 30 days rule. Prepare yourself for about 2-3 months at least.
Thank you for it. I will try it been 4 months now and some from August 30 got their COPR

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Just called ircc they told me eligibility is still in progress not sure if review required or not? Criminality not started but security passed. That’s weird that security passed first before criminality and eligibility. Ordered gcms notes and cbsa already but still waiting for those. Forgot to ask about the vo. Anyone with the same situation?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just called ircc they told me eligibility is still in progress not sure if review required or not? Criminality not started but security passed. That’s weird that security passed first before criminality and eligibility. Ordered gcms notes and cbsa already but still waiting for those. Forgot to ask about the vo. Anyone with the same situation?
Whats your history of GUs?

It seems your eligibility got RR. There was also that relatives point you got which were more closely analysed?

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Called IRCC today, all have been passed, but it is yet to be approved. Still worry a bit about my remote work at QC.

aor Aug 11, got two GUs in Sept. and Nov.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Whats your history of GUs?

It seems your eligibility got RR. There was also that relatives point you got which were more closely analysed?
My bgc changed from processing to in progress on nov 24 then went back to processing again on nov 29. Same as what I was thinking I probably got RR on the sibling residency the thing is I sent them the document that they asked for then about a week or 2 after they sent me an email saying we successfully received your document but my review of addtnl documents still says not applicable so they probably have not reviewed the document yet? It’s just strange that even my criminality hasn’t been started yet but security is already passed?

Reactions: reeamnvk

sujeet7485

Aug 25, 2019
AOR - 30 August
GU ON 16 October
Even I am on same boat with same timeline and status. I tried to get criminal check certificate from RCMP to upload but they asked letter from IRCC which we do not have. Maybe you try to call customer service....

Sep 25, 2021
I recently received my eCOPR and currently residing in CANADA and waiting for PR card(got new SIN).
Applied through CEC with a job offer letter and i was a ICT(Intra company transfer) work permit holder before PR.
Can I search for new job before I get PR card since my employer may end my contract in next 3 months and I dont want to wait till last minute and be jobless

sujeet7485

Aug 25, 2019
I recently received my eCOPR and currently residing in CANADA and waiting for PR card(got new SIN).
Applied through CEC with a job offer letter and i was a ICT(Intra company transfer) work permit holder before PR.
Can I search for new job before I get PR card since my employer may end my contract in next 3 months and I dont want to wait till last minute and be jobless
If you have eCOPR and SIN then you can search and switch to new job.

manoj.y

Aug 4, 2021
Yup u can

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Called IRCC today, all have been passed, but it is yet to be approved. Still worry a bit about my remote work at QC.

can you help me which number to call IRCC helpline? also the keypad sequence you used to reach an agent.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021

Mine is everything passed from 29 nov 2021. No final decision. When ur everything passed?